Problems with the number of passengers

• Hello. I would like to report a problem with the number of passengers, that's for sure. Since the last update, the number of passengers has doubled and left the game far from reality. Even with the increase in working hours and everything... I can't take everyone. I saw that in content update 7 of the pack hear changes in passenger balance. If it is possible to return to the way it was before or reduce the number of passengers, I would be very grateful.

• Hi,

We're always working on improving the number of passengers. In the last update the number has improved for most people, but depending on the city, it can of course also have a negative effect. It won't be possible to make it 100% perfect for every city, especially because the map data isn't always perfect.

However, we are planning to add a possibility to have an impact on the passenger number, so that it can be balanced to the individual wishes of every user. Until then, as a workaround you can also lower the number of passengers by increasing the ticker prices.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Niklas Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert.