Beiträge von WillRowe

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

This little map would be good to have. So much more for the future!

https://fellowsfilm.com/downloads/bristol-airport.1565/

In this 1.1 release, the following routes are included:

• Silver Zone Shuttle:
      • Silver Zone Reception - Terminal Dropoff - Terminal Stand 3 - Silver Zone Reception
      • Approx. 5 mins (Silver Zone to Terminal)
    • Staff Shuttle:
      • Staff Transport Hub - Old Terminal - Dropoff Terminal - Old Terminal - Staff Transport Hub
      • Approx. 7 minutes (Staff Transport Hub to Terminal)
    • Long stay Shuttle:
      • Terminal Stand 2 - Multi-story car park - Long stay car park (stops 2-7) - Terminal Dropoff
      • Approx. 10 mins round trip

What do you think?

I've had a thought about this, and I want to see what anyone else thinks. I know you can make duties for drivers who ask for them, but I want to be able to make set duties as I used to when I started my company 4 years ago. It would give the company simulator a more realisic feel, what do you think?

After I wasn't to play Bus Company Simulator on my old computer, I have recently spent alot of money on a new gaming one. I have came across another problem and have done for a week now. Bus company simulator loads fine, but when I go to drive in omsi, it just says "Now wait for OMSI to finish Loading" when it has and im able to drive around. I have tried with my firewall and anitivirus off, and still doesn't work.

Is there anyone that had the same problem, or is there anyone that can help?

Thank you in advanced.