Beiträge von InsideAgameR

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Stefan why has this been paused? micheal is a simply connect bus manager and has made fantastic improvements to all uk and alot european maps for bcs Gainsborough phase 3 has now taken its place over his Gainsborough line pack v2 is there any possibility to reopen this or reconsider as this map only good to 5pm really most of us are not home till later or play later in the evening so we never get to drive this map even with company hours set back a few.. his timetable extension as well as new lines we allow us all have route untill midnight and perfect for ccs events for more then 8 people which we regularly have.

thanks

InsideAgameR

Owner of Simply Connect Bcs

Dan you were reported for abusive behaviour and threats towards me and other drivers and threats of hacking my company because you don't know how to conduct yourself with some respect and dignity I won't quote everything you said but all screen shots where sent to pedepee. In fact a two week ban in my opinion isn't surficiant for your actions considering abusing another member last Wednesday. I would love to know on what grounds you have for an appeal!

hello

We have started a private company a few weeks back on bcs but our company does not show?? we have manually input new drivers??

ive checked manual and settings within bcs and there is nothing?

can you help pleaase?