Beiträge von AmyLucia

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Problem still persists, But something that has become apparent, is that on first time launch after starting up, BCS doesn't show a UAC pop-up. And after I restart BCS by force crashing it (Have to complete a tour first to force this crash mind you); only then do I get a UAC pop-up, and then BCS is fine from that point on.

Never mind, had the UAC on the first launch this time, and it still didn't return to depot correctly.

It does unfortunately.

First time the addon after a system start up I can start a tour. Do the tour. But when I wish to return the depot after the first time leaving it fails to reconnect to the depot.

So I have to exit bus company simulator, go back to the menu, and press the Red X, let it crash and the task manager out of it.

Only on relaunch does it work correctly.

I know it is possible .... But it only slides the span of a single monitor. In a world where many are now running 2, or three. I was proposing that the maximum X/Y movement be extended to reach onto a secondary or even tertiary screen, be it a side by side screen set up, or in the case of some, that have a monitor running above their primary.

It would be good to have the chat window be moveable when the user has multiple screens (meaning extra real estate). Be it by making the Chat window have a pop-out window (like Omninav) or by extending the X and/or Y variables.

Same for the in-game overlay (time, speed, delay etc)

Exceptions are already in place. This problem occurs on first launch. If I close it after a tour and then restart BBS it is fine. Only first time after system start up does it do this.

After closing it, I do find that the programme crashes completely, and I have to task manager out of it.

I'll like to keep this going for a short period, but since running the .bat file, the issue is not occurring. If it happens to pop up again, I'll be sure to let you know. *This is also tested whilst running running it via Steam (not via .bat).

Scratch that. Issue has happened again running via Steam.

Referencing:

BCS Tracking Telematics Causing excessive Tile Load Lag?

You closed that thread with "Solution" .... What was this so say solution? .... I had very little input, other than I had errors I needed to clear .... And I wasn't buying it ..... Because it does this with EVERY fucking map I play .... So, no .... It isn't an error I need to clear.... Something with your scripts is doing something with OMSI when it is running, be it telematics, damage scripts ... BCS omninav .... Use the clips from that thread.

I have taken a few days hiatus, will get in touch if it happens again :)

Issue still persists.

Dateien

• log.txt

(155,71 kB, 162 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(343 Byte, 139 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hey,

I appear to having an issue that has arisen before in past updates, where, when I return to the depot after a tour, BCS feeds me back the No Connection splash screen even though I have stable internet connection. It doesn't do this on initial launch of BCS, only after completing a tour. It does this to me also for Control Centre.

Dateien

• log.txt

(148,4 kB, 180 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • logUE4.txt

(343 Byte, 163 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

What do you mean I did not use the same "playervehicle" .... ?

On both situations I was driving the Digibus Phantom. You notice this if you had watched my unlisted video ... And looked at the dashboard of the bus on screen

YET AGAIN, with Addon London. I am getting stuttered loading times. No Log file needed (I am getting TIRED of trying to drill this message home), will you acknowledge that you have watched ALL of the clips I have linked in this thread, and understand that the only common factor with my issue is when BCS is running, my OMSI is unplayable to an enjoyable extent.

Another map, same problem.

Dateien

• logfileBCS.txt

(17,33 kB, 183 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • logfilenonbcs.txt

(18,29 kB, 158 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

And the THRID time I am reporting this. This time on a BASE GAME map Berlin. OMSI loads the initial tile fine, and then about 2 seconds later... BCS starts doing something real funky (Of which I cannot identify), causing it micro crash THREE times before continuing. A demonstration is shown below in the form an unlisted YouTube Video.

Playing it again tonight on Bowdenham, and the same issue ... Long tile load times in BCS, and the little to no load times without BCS. So can you explain to me what data BCS is taking, and why it is needed in order to only track my map Co-ordinates (for OmniNav), My speed, the climate on and off the bus, and passenger count. The tile load times within BCS can sometimes be unacceptable and completely unnecessary. When the same "warnings", as seen in the logfile, persist outside of BCS and load perfectly fine.

Below is a visual of my problem in the form of Unlisted YT videos. Ignore the driving style as I gave up on the tour after 3 attempts and just wanted to demonstrate the problem. OMSI Logfile is opened on video. One of which YouTube as bizarrely decided to age restrict.

My last OMSI BCS session was near flawless, so the OMSI Logfile from that session may not produce anything useful. And I assume you mean the Steam Overview being "System Information" in the Help menu?

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(51,22 kB, 124 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • System Information Steam.txt

(2,4 kB, 154 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(118,01 kB, 150 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hey,

Having been using OMSI without BCS for the evening, I have only had the OMSI Standard of tile loading, which took no more than 3 seconds in the worst parts of any particular maps. But when using BCS, the tile load become a micro-crash where it can take up to 10 seconds to load the next tile. So with the only addition to the OMSI process being BCS' telematics (Damage, Map or Speedometer), I was wandering whether certain aspects of your tracking scripts are adding extra load time to synchronise game world location data? Because, whilst it doesn't happen ALL the time, it happens far to often for my experience within BCS to be enjoyable (It actually made rage quit from it tonight because even after 3 restarts, the lag was to excessive, and then loading OMSI WITHOUT BCS, the game performed as normal).

Hello there,

I recently (26/11/20) drove a tour within BCS in my company. Got to the end, only for a pop-up to say I hadn't driven it correctly. I did witness a latency problem between my driving and the BCS overlay when it concerned speed and time to next terminus; it would take anywhere from 2 to 5 seconds to update my speed, and took up to 3 seconds for the next terminus to update after leaving the previous one and the annunciator calling the next stop,

OMNINav also failed to launch and update until the very last stop also.

Was there a network hiccup that may have caused this, and us there anything that can be done to help me not feel like I just wasted 30 minutes of my time, just for the software to punish me and the company for a now failed tour? :thumbdown:

The best alternative, is to make a function in the company settings, in which, the owner(s) can Enable/Disable the ability to make a donations (Bonus Payments) to their INDIVIDUAL firm. As opposed to totally abolishing the option.

This is because there are bus firms out there, where employees can buy shares of a company in order to assist its survival, and benefit from their investment when new vehicles and services are added. (Otherwise known as a Co-Operative company). And just because they buy shares, it doesn't always mean they get any say what goes on ... They can push ideas, but they don't necessarily at a spot at the voting table.

And those that choose to enable it, maybe in future, when there are no vital upgrade needed, the in game spreadsheets can be updated to separate Service Income from Employee Bonus Payments.

Seeing as this addon to OMSI does not currently have the ability to compare financial statistics, this suggestion I imagine will lay VERY LOW on the list of priorities, but maybe PUBLIC companies can have a stock market like environment, where users can see how their company valuation compare on a Daily / Weekly / Monthly to other firms ... I.E. 12.5%▲ or 12.5%▼

3 Monthly (Quarterly) averages are common practice within firms of any industry. It is the best way to better calculate what service are needed, and when ... And the time of year, can (even virtually) greatly affect the income drawn from these services.

So even though one route map may not be used AT ALL for a whole month, taking those 90 days and dividing it by 3; will still give you the best average possible for that quarter.... Remember, just because you went a whole month without income drawn from that map, doesn't mean it hasn't been a major contributor your companies income.