Beiträge von joelw97

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Hi Joel, did you try to start the tour first in BBS menu including real weather, and change it afterwards over the AUXI tool? I do not use the tool myself (only real weather), but I think there should be something like a workaround over there. Best regards, Mrbeans04.

Hiya mate and yeah but it works but i think they are both conflicting im not sure but i dont own BBS preimuem so im not sure matey

The selection of the weather is a BBS premium feature. You can find information on this in the BBS main menu.

but i dont own BBS premium thats the thing but its asking me to choose real weather or winter via the menu where i select my hofs etc

Guten Abend,

soweit mir bekannt ist, kann man eben mit AUXI dieses "Problem" umgehen - aber halt erst im Spiel selbst.

Dort sollte man auch in der Lage sein, vorgefertigte Wetterdaten AUXIs laden zu können.

and i use AUXI real weather but i cant turn the omsi real weather off via BCS beacuse it says real weather or winter only...for some reason but i dont own BCS premium

Is it possible to not select real weather before starting a tour in the menu beacuse it says real weather or winter and i wanna turn real weather off beacuse i use AUXI for my weather

Thanks!

thanks for adding this map!!

Hope you had An amazing time off with family and friends and had a great new year!! :)

Hello guys, im requesting this map to be added into MP beacuse ive been driving it on normal omsi and i really like it has some great routes!

Here is the download link

Thakns guys!

Good evening

Thank you for your feedback!

In order to enable players who want to pay in advance to also start directly on 29.04., we will offer the possibility to pre-order from 27.04. After successful ordering, you will receive a key that can be redeemed within the BBS. The purchased keys will then be redeemable from 29.04. at 12:00 :)

is it possible for you guy to add like a icon to minimap which shows what people have Premium and who dosent etc??

i look forward to Premium aswell cannot wait :)

Hi,

BCS-Premium will be released soon, which will allow companies to hire ticket inspectors that can be taken on tour by the employees. Some preparations for this have already been implemented and are active for test purposes. Soon you will be able to choose which ticket inspector you want to take with you.

This will also be possible for BCS Premium users soon :)

Id suggest maybe adding like a Premium icon next to players names on map that have Premium so people can tell who has premium and who dosent if u know what i mean...beacuse if u can press your horn and see that players horn going off to greet them...and other players dont have premium..if u know what i mean

Hello guys did bcs get a update today...and added ticket inspecters in? also it will be cool when horns get added onto bcs so we can greet eachother one map!

Regards Joelw97!

hello guys.. my friend keeps getting this error attached! Every time he loads into omsi he has found the file and put it where it was asking him too and he still keeps getting the error any ideas? also the other problem is when he starts a tour for company in BCS its not telling the company he started a tour just when he finishes so hes not getting full benefit any ideas?

He also installed omsi fresh and bcs and windows and still gives the same error thanks!

if you zoom in you will see the error thanks again 🙂

Sorry guys - His problem is when he starts a tour on omsi BCS is not telling the company he starts a tour...so he is not getting the full benefit at the end any ideas? :)

Hi joelw97 ,

Is the problem still present?

I ask you within 5 days for an answer if your problem still exists, otherwise I assume that the problem is solved and will close the case.

it seems to be working now thanks! if any further issues i will make a new post thanks!

Regards Joel!

Hey joelw97,

Thank you for your reply. It sounds like all is working properly. Each map has it's own airport code set in the map's files, so you have the real weather for the are defined by the map creator.

That means that it is possible though that it's foggy on Westcountry 3 and Clear on Ahlheim because both have different airport codes set.

oh okay, it was foggy for me n all my friends other day on westcountry...but on alheim all clear....im just hoping its working if not any things i could try?

Hey joelw97,

That you were missing files could be a good sign. As [PeDePe] Phillip mentioned according to your log files all weather data were set correctly.

Please try some driving now and tell us if the error still exists or not :)

i had 2000 missing files when i verifed....i was on Westcountry 3 other day and it was foggy and was foggy for my friends too! but i went on alheim ealier and was clear sky...i cant tell if it is working or not buddy

Hi,

thank you for the log files :)

According to them, the real weather was set correctly from the BCS, so unfortunately we cannot help with this problem. Maybe it helps if you repair your OMSI installation via Steam.

i was missing files but i dont know if it fixed anything...is bcs working fine then my end for real weather?

here is the log files but i have no real weather at all...as my mate had rain other day i had sun and i was on the same map....1st is omsi 2 log and 2nd is BCS file

did u guys get my log files for omsi 2? i honestly dont know why i cant get real weather its bugging me, my friend had rain other day on hugelsdorf i had sun

u guys get my log files? :)

log files are uploaded :) still no real weather for me

Hello again :) did you guys get my log files? my real weather still aint working Thanks!

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(35,25 kB, 154 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(119,85 kB, 202 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

REAL WEATHER! hello guys, my real weather aint working...my friend other day had rain in bad hugelsdorf and i had sun...so just proves it wasent working any ideas how i can get it working? as it cant be to real weather as standard otherwise i would have had rain aswell! thanks guys!

The option to choose between real weather and snow was activated only for a period during "winter".

Now it's back to standard = real weather.

so its real weather anyways? so if it rains in london IRL it will rain in game.

the real weather aint working for me...my friend had rain on bad hugelsdorf yesterday i had sun...so clearly not working any ideas? i like real weather as feels more realistic

Hello guys, the real weather thing dont show up for me anymore when i go to select a starting point in menus? have you guys got rid of it or just defaulted it to real weather thanks guys ^^

Dont think ive tried normal omsi yet....maybe give it a try with london see if i have the same issue :)

Hi,

is the problem still present?

I ask you within 5 days for an answer whether your problem still exists, otherwise I assume that the problem is solved.

I CANT SEE ANYBODYS information when i hoover over them no...like on your trailer it shows you putting your cursor over somebody n showing you there route/timetable etc i cant see anything like that still....

Hi,

you can see it in the OMSI logfile.txt.
    Every line with "ERROR" in front means that OMSI cann't find files or someting like that.

ok ta m8 :)

Hi,

you can see it in the OMSI logfile.txt.
    Every line with "ERROR" in front means that OMSI cann't find files or someting like that.

could u check this for me mate? looks pretty bad? :O

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(39,9 kB, 135 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hello guys, i don't know if you know but the information thing when you hoover over another player hasn't been working for a while now...just thought i would report it to you guys for you to fix.

Thanks!

Kind Regards Joel

Hello guys, is the Bcs Information thing still working when you hoover over somebody else on the map cuz it dont seem to work for me at all thanks guy :)