Beiträge von HerrNiklas1987

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Hello falcao games play

I have now re-synced the Brasil Extreme map, it now shows circulations again.

Here as proof I have made a screenshot.

Hello. I want to inform you that it worked fine before the re-synchronization and is now working fine. If you look at the schedule on the map, you will notice that trips are quite rare, especially at night, so it is not surprising that trips may not be displayed at certain times, since they simply do not exist at that time)

P.S. And as far as I remember, there were files with a detailed travel schedule in the archive with the map, apparently not all users watch them)

Hello. Yes, that's right, now I understand how it works)

HerrNiklas1987 BCS always selects 3 random tours. On your screenshots I only see one or two tours. The loading process is only completed when the third tour is displayed in the table. Since the tours have to be read out locally, the loading process can take a while.

And so I waited for about 20 minutes... So it started working after some update was installed yesterday, and an update appeared again today... it doesn't work.. :(

This arrow even stopped working for me, I can't get out of there, I used to do this, I went in again and rides appeared.. and now it doesn't work at all..Upd.It started working after I left only one map in career mode)

Genau so sieht es bei mir auch aus, anschließend gehe ich auf den Pfeil zurück und dann wieder auf das Event. Dann ist alles normal. Nur dann bei Laden in Omsi selber kommt die Meldung falsche Karte und alles wird beendet

Until today, I had the same thing. But today I can't choose a ride at all.

Hi! I confirm that it doesn't work at all now, I can't take any trip, and initially there were problems with this, but then I could take a trip, but I had to wait a long time and restart the bus company several times...

I would like to know this event in single player has to have premium bbs pedepe

Of course, I have a premium version...

Hello. Translated into Russian it works the same way, the window does not unfold independently, but is located in the taskbar. If you click there, it unfolds. I've been talking about this for a long time, but it's never been fixed.

Лично меня вполне устраивает то что есть сейчас. Думаю это и так много, что вообще можно было сделать с ОМСИ.. Нужно радоваться тому, что есть на данный момент :)

Здравствуйте. Я бы конечно хотел получить это новое обновление. Однако хотелось чтобы это было по приемлемой цене, так как цены для России и Германии могут довольно сильно различаться, учитывая наши заработные платы.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I would certainly like to get this new update. However, I would like it to be at an affordable price, since prices for Russia and Germany can vary quite a lot, taking into account our salaries.

Gut, ich verstehe Sie. Die Hauptsache ist, dass die Karte funktioniert :)

Nur Addon Vienna, ich hatte sie alle 3, und dort wurden die Ordner unterschiedlich benannt... anscheinend habe ich vergessen, welche Art von Ordner warenpedepe.de/community/index.php?attachment/5235/

Vielen Dank und einen schönen Tag.

Добрый вечер. Скажите где и какие логфайлы выслать.

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Добрый вечер! Пришлите все логи из папки OMSI 2/Busbetrieb-Simulator, а так же из папки PeDePe Software/OmniNavigation

Добрый вечер. Скажите где и какие логфайлы выслать.

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Однако я вижу по логу OMSI ,что у вас есть проблема с картой "HB_76_Bremen-Nord" эта карта не будет работать на русской локали, видимо по этому навигатор не работает. У вас существует проблема с навигатором только на этой карте ? Это можно решить , переключив язык системы на английский или немецкий.. однако пришлите остальные логфайлы

Привет! Дополнение OmniNavigation не показывает маршрут в Omsi 2.Пожалуйста, скажите мне, что делать и как исправить эту проблему.Спасибо.

Привет! Думаю вам нужно прислать логфайлы для начала. Можете описать проблему точнее ? Это происходит на всех картах ?

Привет!Большое вам спасибо за то, что вы добавили русский язык в дополнение Busbetrieb-Simulator . У меня проблема с надстройкой OMSI 2 Add-on Busbetrieb-симулятор не загружает Omsi 2. Я запустил надстройку Busbetrieb-Simulator, затем отдельно запустил OMSI 2, но надстройка Busbetrieb-Simulator загружается и загружается полностью не работает, по какой-то причине omsi 2 Не запускается одновременно.Пожалуйста, скажите мне, что делать, чтобы игра работала на 100%.Спасибо

Привет! Я автор русского языка для аддона Busbetrieb-Simulator ) А по вашему основному вопросу, могу вам для начала предложить прислать логфайлы из омси и из Busbetrieb-Simulator

Hallo. Ich denke, Sie können dieses Thema schließen. Ich benutze Omninavigation jetzt, es funktioniert gut

Und die Navigation im Busbetrieb Simulator funktioniert immer noch nicht richtig. Aber ich möchte Ihnen keine Unannehmlichkeiten bereiten und Ihre Zeit dafür nehmen.

-----------------------------

Hi. I think you can close this topic. I use Omninavigation now, it works well

And the navigation in the bus company simulator still does not work properly. But I don't want to cause you any inconvenience and take your time.

Hallo. Wenn ich 1 Tour fahre , dann beende ich es.. aber weiter auf der Mini-Karte zeigt nicht den Rückweg, zeigt nur Haltestellen. Oder einfach nur die Minikarte wechselt nicht auf den Rückweg. In einem separaten Navigator funktioniert das einwandfrei, aber im Busbetrieb Simulator nicht.

Hi. If I ride 1 tour, then I finish it.. but further on the mini map does not show the way back, only shows stops. Or just the mini-map does not change on the way back. This works fine in a separate navigator, but not in the bus company simulator.

Alas, it does not work at all.. nothing is loading :( Recently, this is already very annoying, as it happens often.. various lags and other things

And in general, this happens too often! I believe you should compensate us for this, as I can't play when I want to...because of your servers :( I paid money for this.. you must ensure that your application works properly.. this is not an isolated mistake!

I understand what you mean , but I can't understand why this question didn't arise earlier when including maps in multiplayer.. Please tell me what I need to do in this situation so that you can add a map to multiplayer ? Maybe I will delete/replace some objects... What do I need next ? place the map separately from objects that were not created by us ? Should I place a link to objects/splines separately ? Once again, those objects / splines created by the Russian community, their authors have no claims on the placement of their objects.. in addition, they are hosted on our servers, that is, all links to this are located with us. I hope for a speedy resolution of this issue , I will do what will be necessary so that you can easily add the map to multiplayer

You can close this topic as I no longer offer this map for multiplayer!

Hi there,

we need the information that you or the publisher of the map has the permission to delivery the sceneryobjects, splines etc. within the map.

Until we do not have such a confirmation, we can not add the map due to reasons.

Hello there! I and some of my friends are the authors of the map, the objects / splines used were either created by us or those that are freely available.. mainly produced by the Russian community, with the exception of some foreign objects. Now I want to understand who I need to ask for permission to use ? and I do not understand, because before such questions did not arise, and the cards were accepted without any special problems.. although the objects there are used on our maps are almost the same, and if the objects are freely available (they are not any paid add-ons), then no permission is required to use them... So at the moment I don't quite understand what kind of objects you need permissions for ? can you explain specifically?