Beiträge von gametimeuk

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

well i dont know what to do really just returned from holiday to find the company insolvent and well after spending so much time with this company its gutting

the company name is Global Transport LTD

well this is puzzling me i have just come from bus company simulator i have been using the map yorkshire 2.0 and well when i have selected a tour on BCS then gone to get the bus and where it asks you to select the HOF files you want to use i selected the correct hof but then when omsi 2 has loading its not actually the correct HOF file its actually a different one but the only solution i have to this myself will be download the map to get the HOF delete the other map hofs from my bus's and then replace the HOF but i am not sure why this is happeneing

but in really like in the UK all buses are checked prior to leaving the depot so you would within omsi 2 you have to check your bus before departure to check for defects but if a defect is found by that person using the bus then they will get punished and not the previous driver who had the bus before hand if they didnt report it

So there does need to be something in place so that one driver doesn't end up having to pay for someone else damage (not fun)

No matter how many times you tell people wether that's on the notice board or company wide emails not many people even read them or pay attention

Ok maybe I didnt explain it good enough apologies

The repaint works in omsi2 without bus company sim loaded

When trying to use the same bus with the same repaint in bus company sim with it being selected using the change repaint in garage it doesn't work after loading up a map to do a tour with that bus

hi so hopefully I can explain this so you can understand what i mean

So I have a custom bus livery made and working in omsi 2 on it's own

Load up bus sim go to my company put the paint skin on a London city bus 400R

Let it take it's time to do what it does then I come back to the game load up a tour use the bus with the custom repaint

But then when the map leads it's another repaint on the bus not the repaint that the bus has selected in the garage and paid the €200 euro for to get it changed

Am I doing something wrong as its ot showing up

Thanks in advance