Beiträge von naoenchee1

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Well, good afternoon to you all. I apologize for any grammar error, because I'm using google translator.

Currently, I have a map of my own based in my city of São Paulo (Brazil). And I want to put this map in MP, but I'm still working on version 3.0 of it. But also, today I know some of the authors, the best maps of Brazil. And to be honest, the MP is not very attractive to the Brazilian (and we like buses a lot). So, with the permission of the authors of other maps, I want to help the MP to have more content not only for Brazilians, but also you from other countries to know our work.

How can I do this ?

I swear I do. So much so that today I am map editor, called Map Vila Clara. And I always played quietly. Some maps are separate cases. And I'd never seen that mistake before. And the step by step of reinstalling the dx, I did. And he continued the same thing.

Sometimes when I play, I'm forced to check that option that slows down the game, but decreases the chance of errors. Oh, the percentage of errors and I can not play, they increase. Only this way...

Sorry for the delay. I did the procedure, but the problem persists.

My notebook configuration.

Intel (R) Core (TM) i5 CPU M 460 @ 2.53GHz

4 logical processors

2 physical processors

Driver: Intel (R) HD Graphics

DirectX Driver Name: igdumdx32.dll

Driver Version: 8.15.10.2993

DirectX Driver Version: 8.15.10.2993

Driver Date: 1 30 2013

OpenGL Version: 2.1

Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel

Refresh Rate Monitor: 60 Hz

DirectX Card: Intel (R) HD Graphics

RAM: 5933 Mb

193 18:19:04 - - Warning: Direct3D-Device lost!

194 18:19:04 - - Information: Direct3D-Device resetted!

195 18:19:04 - - Information: Reset State Matrices...

196 18:19:04 - - Information: Start Tex Thread...

197 18:19:04 - - Information: Init Red Line...

198 18:19:04 - - Information: Set Initial Render States...

Llogfile.txt

Before, I thought the problem was on my map. But no, on the game map also occurs this.

Hello everyone, I'm going to use google translate, so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Recently, I'm having a problem I've never had with Omsi that when I choose a bus, in the logfile this error appears "Direct3D-Device lost!" Oh, he keeps trying to restart all the time. Depending on the bus I'm trying to play, I'm forced to give up. And they are buses that I played before these mistakes. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thank you for your attention.

Hello everyone, well. I've been curious about it for some time now. Currently, I am creating a map based on the great city of São Paulo (Brazil), and a while ago, I learned that in Omsi, I also excised the random events. A friend of mine told me that he had an old map that had this, "that at that time of the month on the map, there was a square with a Ferris wheel and so on, and in one month it did not appear any more. To do this, and how? Thank you for your attention. ^^