reset

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I have a problem with my omsi it says I have to manny installation's but I don't know how to reset this on the site I don't find a support page or anything can not play my bus company anymore :-( because

not finding any solucion can somebody help me please I am registered on this forum and so on but really need help so that I can play again

• yes because no support page or anything anymore and I really don't know when I will get a answer or when I will can play again I read somewhere that it can take days before I get a answer of this

should be nice if there was someone here of the supporter then it will not take so long to reset my game know I can maybe wait for days before I can play again :-(

• Hello,

Unfortunately we can’t help you with your BCS License right now, you have to send an email to the address named before. If you have other problems you can create a thread at the support forum, we will look at your problem then.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Finn Wiskandt

Inhaber von Eurobus

• I send a mail to this one

[email protected]

but I don't get a answer . huh a tread in the support from this one is set in the support forum

do I have to pay 25 euro for something that I not can use what kind of thing is that

to be honest I send a mail to pedepe and no answer is this normal I wait for more then 10 hours and nothing I have given my email adres and my name on bus company

and I don't get a single answer of them

• Daniel91

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • __Ju__

Hat das Label Erledigt (Lösung) hinzugefügt