Transfer of buses and drivers

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi,
    Just a suggestion for possible future integration into the game. Would it be possible to include an option, to transfer buses owned between garages owned, as in the real world, to balance mileage?
    You could also include drivers in this option, as drivers do move garages in real life.

• Hi,

please describe your suggestion again, I did not understand all of this. Do you talk about Single-Player or Multiplayer-Mode?
    I think you talk about Single-Player, because of some kinds of your suggestions are in Multiplayer included already.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• Hi,
    Sorry, yes I mean in single player. I only play as a single player, as I do not have the time to commit to regular use. It is a pity that the garage node and other features, of multi-player, are not available in single player, using AI drivers etc., as used in Bus Simulator 16.
    My suggestion is that, if you have say 2 vehicles in a garage and you buy a new garage, you could transfer a vehicle from the garage with 2 vehicles. This gives you the opportunity to update the fleet at different garages by vehicle transfer. You buy a new bus for one garage and then move an older bus to another.
    I hope that you can understand this and that you can increase the game play in single player, to become as immersive as multi-player.
    Regards,
    Bill

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label In Prüfung hinzugefügt