company names

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    Kettle
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    the appliance bus company (should be)

hey there im making this forum because one of my ex owners of my company have gone rouge destroyed the company and left he changed the name to "the edl bus company" which is considered racist in the uk and has changed the repair share and wadge levy and has also set my company 10 hours behind is there any way this can be reset so the name wont offend people the biggest problems here is the fact i have to wait 7 days to change everything apart from the name which will be 30 days we cant keep that name up there - kettle

• Wow, I must say this sounds really weird. Why would an owner go rouge and do all those crazy things with a company? :(

Maybe an expert from Pedepe is able to check the logs, find this persons' actions and to change it back again. ?(

• Hello kettle !

Generally, owners or players with appropriate rights have the ability to run their operations the way they want. Therefore, you should always think very carefully about who you want to make a co-owner of and who you should give the corresponding rights to.

For this reason, I cannot have high hopes that the settings made (repair share, income tax, time difference) can be changed again ahead of time.

Regarding the name change, I will forward the facts internally for review.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• yea the name is the biggest concern so if you can do something that would be great thanks Jan.

Wow, I must say this sounds really weird. Why would an owner go rouge and do all those crazy things with a company? :(

Maybe an expert from Pedepe is able to check the logs, find this persons' actions and to change it back again. ?(

was over an argument out of omsi unfortunately

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kettle () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by kettle into this post.

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert