Line not recognized berlin-brt C2 in BCS (all maps)

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    sandervh

When I play outside BCS in grundorf and want to use the BRT-Berlin C2 from BVG, I can fill in Line number and route number.

When I try to do that with the C2 in BCS (single player as multiplayer) I get the "unbekannte linie" error.

(in BCS single player line 76 and 76LP)

log.txt In this logfile you can see that I load the correct HOF File.

When I load grundorf with this bus outside BCS, I can enter route number:

(as you can see, no problems at all.)

Something is going wrong with BCS and thats sad because I have to cancel tours due to this issue....

it's the same bus, the same hof files, same map. The only difference is that BCS is generating the bus instead of spawning in by myself.

When I remove the bus BCS created for me and create a new bus in the menu, everything works fine. So its for sure a BCS thing.

• sandervh

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Line nog recognized berlin-brt C2 in BCS (grundorf)“ zu „Line nog recognized berlin-brt C2 in BCS (all maps)“ geändert.
  • Hi.
    You may not user the "0" befor the "76".

for example:

incorect -> Linie 076 , Kurs ...
    correctly -> Linie 76 , Kurs ...

Already tried but same problem. It's only with buses created by BCS

I made a screenrecording from this. YOu can find the screenrecording on youtube by clicking the link.
    This is what I meant... It's really annoying because this gave me cancelled tours.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von sandervh () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by sandervh into this post.

• sandervh

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Line nog recognized berlin-brt C2 in BCS (all maps)“ zu „Line not recognized berlin-brt C2 in BCS (all maps)“ geändert.
  • Hello sandervh

two points to note:

A. The BCS does not overwrite hof-files. If you select a hof-file from another bus folder via the BCS, and the bus folder of the bus you are driving already contains a hof-file with the same name, nothing will be copied, but the existing one will be used. If this is then possibly faulty, you will run into problems. In such cases you have to copy the hof-file manually in the file explorer.

B. It is known that the BRT-C2 occasionally has problems with line input or with individual hof-files.

Anyway, I can't see an error in the BCS here at the moment. However, please try the following:

1. In the file explorer, copy the Grundorf hof-file from the bus folder of the OMSI standard bus (MAN_NL_NG) to the bus folder of the BRT-C2 and then try again. (The log file shows, among other things, that you copied the hof-file from a vintage bus during an attempt. This may have been a special version for this bus, e.g. for roller conveyors or similar. That's why I always recommend the hof-files to take from the standard buses!)

2. If that doesn't work, please try to take a standard bus to Grundorf and sign it.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• Hi,

The HOF file doesn't make the difference. I tried it, but don't work. Better news is that I found the problem: The game was installed on Disk C (new PC) and on my old PC it was disk D. I put my old disk D in my new PC and BCS saved the disk D install location. I changed that to C and now it works :)

• Hi sandervh

That's good to hear.

Wrong installation directories are not immediately obvious when encountering such a problem. So all the better that you found the solution.

You can also see how important a clean installation of the game is.

Have fun with OMSI and BCS!

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert