Wałbrzych V6

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • [PeDePe] Stefan

Hello TheFloxiCz

Unfortunately, I have to reject it. The reason is that the roadmap does not work because there is a letter in the word which is not recognized, and we are not allowed to change anything.

Map doesn't working, because there is wrong name in the OmniNavigation. The name of the maps in the list is taken from the name of the map folder, but you insert here name from global.cfg - this map doesn't exists, because you don't have folder "Wałbrzych 6.0" in the map folder, you have folder "Walbrzych_6.0". When I add it manually, it has correct name which is Walbrzych_6.0 (this is name of the folder) and it's working normally.

I didn't change anything, I just manually add it.

Could you please check it again?

• Hello TheFloxiCz

I'm just about to, funnily enough I got it to work now, although I tried everything yesterday, but it has no roads, very many faulty tiles, I'll see if I can get the map installed like that now.

Hello,

I checked it properly and the problem is following: Your computer cannot read polish characters in the name of the folders (ł Ł). This causing you can see only sky.

The solution should be to set a region in the Windows to Poland, instead of "Germany". But since your OMSI is still german, it might not work.

I have this issue with map payware map Saint-Servan from Steam and also with Horizon 16 Authors used their French special characters (â, ê, î, ô, û, ç) and my OMSI/PC cannot read it, so I can see only sky.

Unfortunately, this problem is with various maps, which is already included in BBS. Only local players can play this map without problems. Mostly, I cannot play any French map, because it has these symbols in the names. It's pitty, but nobody care about foreign players.