Bus Company Tour Error

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Any help here guys,

I've been playing for a long time and ran into this error. It happened once before but it somehow cleared itself.

Ran verify files on steam, found errors still didn't work on the Spandau route that the game chose for me in Bus Company Sim. I own the route -in career- and i have a bus for that route. Two other routes work fine Yorkshire and the basic map -begins with a G small tiny route. Anyway, see the picture.

I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue still persists on 'Tours'. I can drive the Spandau map in free mode or in OMSI2 by it's self no problem, just in BCS in the selected Tour that you can see greyed out and the error message.

Surely someone knows the error?

Cheers

• Based on the error, it seems that a file in the 'trips' folder is either outdated or not in place. Did you check the trips file of those lines, in the TTdata folder of the map?

Do you mean TT = Timetable?

When i play BCS i launch it through steam OMSI2 (Games on the left) Choice being 'Launch OMSI2 or Launch Bus Company Simulator'. I don't touch dates in the game (omsi2) As it (OMSI2) always says don't touch driver file etc and an arrow points to launch the game (BCS) as-is.

Is this the issue? Is it because the date isn't in the 80s or 90s.

If so why doesn't BCS adjust the date to the correct settings for 'Tours'????

I can't predict what the game is going to give me to drive as a Tour prior to adjusting the date in the main menu -which you can't do when started in BCS?

You would always have to see the Tour route given and then close the game and adjust it to relevant bus stop names would be correct at that year?

This is very confusing.

• Hello HaggisMan59

TT (post from mrbeans04) certainly means the "TTData" folder, which can be found in the Berlin-Spandau map folder. All timetable files are stored there. This has nothing to do with the settings in OMSI. As you have recognized yourself, you shouldn't change anything when starting via the BCS.

This error message appears if a tour/map/timetable/line-pack is not installed correctly or if you have set a map/line to the ignore list in the BCS. Since this is a standard line from the standard OMSI map Berlin-Spandau, we can rule out a line-pack.

The map Berlin-Spandau exists in several "versions" in OMSI, which play in different years. In multiplayer, however, only the very latest/newest/most recent version is playable (I think it must be 1994).

1. Could it be that you put this map on your ignore list?

2. If not, your game or the Berlin-Spandau map may not have been installed correctly or is defective. In such a case, I would first try to repair OMSI via Steam. Normally the error should then be fixed.

3. If that still doesn't help, you can try to uninstall OMSI (uncheck OMSI on Steam (OMSI only)), then manually delete the Berlin-Spandau map folder, and then have OMSI reinstalled via Steam.

At the same time, I passed this on to a colleague from the trip team. He'll take a look at it in the next few days to be sure. But please be a little patient!

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• Hi Jan B,

As per my first post above:

1)verified all files in steam -didn't work, same error.

2)Uninstalled completely made sure there were no folders left, fresh install- didn't work same error.

3)i don't play MP only SP.

Maps i own/bought in work fine in BCS in my company. I have 3 for my SP business.

However i own more maps -all official- from ,i believe, Aerosoft. purchased on steam.

I have *no mods* or mod maps in the game at all.

The last time this happened was again the Spandau base map route.

I haven't touched anything as per 'locking' the map or 'ignore list' -which i don't know what that means?

The only thing i have run is the 4GB patch to overcome the 2GB 32Bit RAM usage limit.

Obviously a developer has written that code as an error to 'pop-up' to the game player, so they no doubt know it's route cause.

I'm looking forward to the solution so that i can rectify it again as it's clearly an ongoing issue that will surface sometime.

Cheers

PS; BTW, you can't *just* uninstall OMSI2 separate from the DLC. However, you can uninstall DLC separate from OMSI2 ;)

• Hello HaggisMan59

I have been asked by Jan to check this, and I suspect it is because of the >Holidays that have the standard.

In multiplayer everything is fine, there is a database used where the timetables are synchronized.

In single player, it is a local problem. This means that everything that is installed on your system is used and not from our database.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stefan Stöckmann

Supporter & Trip-Team

- PeDePe -

• Hi Stefan,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by >Holidays?

If BCS can't generate a Tour for Spandau/Berlin in SP then what is the problem? When i play i use AUXI along with BCS and i can see online bus avatars of people driving on the routes i drive in SP., so i am connected to the net while playing. This only happens with Spandau/Berlin (base map) and no others.

BCS generates Tours and i've not seen or found any searches similar to mine relating to Spandau error only *one* that was a DLC map and reinstalling it fixed it for the individual.

How can i circumnavigate this?

• Hello HaggisMan59

The Holidays is a file from the map where holidays and public holidays are listed chronologically.

Auxi has nothing to do with this problem.

We have only included the 1994 timetables in the multiplayer, the others are not included in the multiplayer, so it must be a local problem.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stefan Stöckmann

Supporter & Trip-Team

- PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert