no connection to 3D company premises

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • recently i have no connection to 3D company premises. but it seems that it only happens to my own company. i checked other companies and i can enter the premises easily

i asked other players and it seems not to be my firewall problem

my company is 天津公交 . it's public

edit: my friends in Germany can enter the 3D premises. but in China it seems to be not available. i can check all the data and operate my company, just can't get in the 3D premises. this happened since Tuesday or Wednesday.

edit again: now it seems like my chinese players can't get in my chinese company, but the other companies are ok

tried with start-admin.bat

the log is from OMSI 2\Busbetrieb-Simulator\UE4\Multiplayer

port.txt in that folder is showing 50158

Dateien

• test.txt

(1,55 kB, 61 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(117 Byte, 58 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• CaptainZhang, Unfortunately, this is not reproducible for us. Does anyone from your circle of acquaintances in China have the possibility to test the access via a VPN? It is possible that there really is a geo-lock that we cannot influence.

yeah the Germany side seems to be ok.

but i still can't go to the company premises with a VPN, which is even available for me to go to youtube.

i'm still asking other chinese players to have a test with VPN. but it may be not helpful.

could there be a way to move our company's data to another IP address?

Mar 13rd

our company premises seem to be working today

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert