Fikcyjny Szczecin 2.51

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
Es dürfen keine Direktlinks angegeben werden. Mapwünsche bitte immer mit Link zum Showroom. Links nachfolgend, soweit nicht anders angegeben in Sortierung: A-Z
AlleAbgelehntAktivAktiv mit Addon-ManagerBearbeitungBeratungPause 28 (nach Datum) • Pause 90 (nach Datum)
Aktuell kompatible Maps
  • [PeDePe] Stefan

Hat das Label 4 Wochen pausiert hinzugefügt
  • This map is already in Multiplayer for at least 5 or 6 years.

Your turkish friends just likes to reupload all maps with wrong names and versions. This version is as original (2.50.03).

Original download is here: Link entfernt vom Moderator

• I'm not going to argue with you. If you don't believe me, then it's your problem. You can compare global.cfg and TTData - they are same. The name of the map version is also same - 2.50.03.

TTData has same lines as original version. Both archives has same folders and documents. The difference is that Turkey website stole my hof files for completely different map and insert it for this map, which is not correct. Well, stupidity is infinity.

Have a nice day ;)

• Good day

As you have noticed, we are on holiday.

We will of course check it out if it is as TheFloxiCz wrote then for copyright reasons we have to reject it anyway, but as I said we will check it out.

Please, enjoy today and don't have a discussion here.

I wish you a happy new year 2023 and stay healthy.

I will get back to you next year with the final decision.

Hello everyone, I have looked at the map and see a copyright infringement in the global.cfg. As TheFloxiCZ told us, it still says 2.50.3, so this is not an official new version and will be rejected.

• [PeDePe] Stefan

Hat das Label von 4 Wochen pausiert auf Abgelehnt geändert
  • [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat den Titel des Themas von „MAPA Fikcyjny Szczecin 2.51“ zu „Fikcyjny Szczecin 2.51“ geändert.