Error while opening the game

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • When I start the program is havving the error below.

this is the sttings of the game

The error only occurs from the second time I try to play, when it occurs I restart the computer and it works again, with the error occurring again from the second time I try to play. The folders are cirrect

• Hallo, Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Deshalb habe ich eine Weile nicht gespielt. Ich weiß, dass mein Kommentar auf jeden Fall wieder gelöscht wird, da man immer einen neuen eröffnen sollte. Ich sehe jedoch keinen Sinn darin, dies zu tun, wenn Sie das gleiche Problem haben. Plötzlich passierte es mir auch, ohne dass ich etwas geändert hätte. Aber auch ich bekam keine nennenswerte Hilfe bei diesem Problem. Gruß, Semir123

• Hello,

Please let Steam repair your installation once

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Adrian S.

Support

- PeDePe -

• Hello,

Please let Steam repair your installation once

Hi,

I tried, but the error is still occurring, I also tried to reinstall the game from scratch, but the error still occur

Does anyone knows how to solve this or know if is a bug?

Thanks vongprimo.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von vongprimo () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by vongprimo into this post.

• Hello

So, I did deleted all the BCS' folder before I made the reinstall, now that I check the folder, I don't see any file witn the OMSI.lnk

Well I solved the problem removing the program warsaw, after removing the program I reboot my machine and let steam repair the files again, and the work didn't happend, I think it's solved folowwing those steps.

- Remove warsaw program from your machine

- Reboot your machine

- Let steam repair the files again

Enjoy the game

Thanks vongprimo.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von vongprimo () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by vongprimo into this post.