Bus Selection in Second Hand Store

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello,

I would like to see Chicago City Buses and other type of buses in the second hand store as I'd like to use a bus that we typically use here in America. Is it possible to tell it to show more options?

• Yes in single player. All I ever see are Man buses and such. I never see any of the others. Is this maybe something you could look into implementing for us U.S. guys?

Also, as a side note, i don't mind that you are now charging for a multiplayer premium account, which I wont be getting anyway, but I shouldn't have to get a premium account to reset my single player account.

• Hallo kingsman !

Since your topic (bus selection in the single player used market) is not a support case, but a suggestion or feedback, I'm moving the topic to the appropriate area.

Side note:

You can reset your single player career (like your multiplayer career) from the BCS main menu. You can find the option over "Manage Profile". If there are problems with this, please open a separate topic in the support area.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert