Ticket inspector earnings

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi,

I have a question. Some players of my company get 10+ fare dodgers when they start a ticket inspection with one of the inspectors, other people get stuck at 1 or 2, maybe 4 max. Is there a way to increase the possible amount of fare dodgers when you do a ticket inspection?

• Hi there, I believe this is very different for every trip and not necessarily based on specific conditions. However, from my own experience I can tell you that a bus with more travelers (>10-20) is more likely to have some fare dodger, but I don't know if these figures are common.

• The number of dodgers is random.

Of course, a few factors also play a role, such as the number of passengers. It is also important that if a new check starts shortly after a check has been carried out, not as many fare dodgers will be found.

However, you cannot actively influence the number of fare dodgers. Because there should be no way to gain an advantage over other players.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert