Account linked to too many installations

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello,

I have a message when trying to log into Bus Company Simulator after my last install that too many installations are linked to this account. I followed the support section saying I need to reset shortcut but I have no idea where that is or how to do it. I tried to open a ticket but that button just sends me back to the forums again. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chad

• Hi Wispy. I'm the other person on Steam who had the same problem as you. I found the answer in the 'Help' section here.

Simply click on the 'Support Centre' tab here at the top of the forum. Then simply click you Username in the top right-hand corner. This is where you can reset your installations for BCS, AOD, and Omni Navigation. Once reset, there is a time period of seven days before the next available rest becomes available.

• That doesn't work for me. Everytime I click on the support centre it takes me back to the login page. I login, click support centre and it asks me to login again. It's a never ending cycle.