83 & 575 Route for Yorkshire v3

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Just wondering on why the two routes I made were taken off of the BCS, I understand the station links and bus stops were replaced but that in order for the route to work, I made sure they did not break any of the default routes. It is quite difficult to add routes without editing the StnLinks.cfg.

• It is quite difficult to add routes without editing the StnLinks.cfg.

It's not difficult if you know how to do it. Again as it was said, you can add busstops and StnLinks with chrono event.

If you are using chrono event, OMSI only adding new things, but if you are editing basic content without chrono, you can change it wrongly or by mistake and users without modification cannot play it without owning modification.

And that's the difference. You should never edit basic content. You should only add new content via chrono event.

By the way. There are two options how you can create new lines. First one are pathes + busstops, second option is via StnLinks (the worst method).

• Good day

Unfortunately we had to take out all line packs because Busstops.cfg and Stnlinks.cfg have been changed that we had massive problems Partly line packs were not compatible or you stood on a wise sky where AI vehicles drove.

Zitat

Linepacks must not overwrite existing files (e.g. tiles)*2, so neither global.cfg, busstops.cfg nor stnlinks.cfg must be overwritten - we recommend to create linepacks that are controlled as chrono and can be found in the chrono folder, because this works mostly without problems and simplifies the integration and removal considerably

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stefan Stöckmann

Supporter & Trip-Team

- PeDePe -

• Good day

Unfortunately we had to take out all line packs because Busstops.cfg and Stnlinks.cfg have been changed that we had massive problems Partly line packs were not compatible or you stood on a wise sky where AI vehicles drove.

Obviously that's understandable from that point of view, compatability is major but within the UK community we generally only do it this way just kind of limits us completely with our line packs, Which I imagine alot of others have commented on this especially after things get approved then everything gets removed it really has decreased my enjoyment on BCS unfortunately. I mean making stationlinks that work for most isnt too hard if someone like my self uploaded one to support the rest of the lines, but I get this wouldnt really change your view on th situation. just wanted to say my peace and hopefully soon we can get our lines back in because it is a major downfall sadly.

• How about just working as a chrono event?

And not use station links?

But to work with Track and Trip 1?

So it's not that hard!

Sorry but, your resentment is unfounded.

I think it's sad how the people of Pedepe are treated here.

Instead of grumbling around, you should consider your way of thinking about how you create linepacks and just try it out.

Besides, station links only cause problems.