microphone disconnects itself automatically after a long connection

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • the microphone disconnects itself automatically after long connecting to the manager,even when not connected to the manager sometimes

this only happens to the participators,not the managers of the event.

each time the participator need to refresh and reconnect to the manager to talk again.

• Hello,

the microphone disconnects itself automatically after long connecting to the manager,even when not connected to the manager sometimes

this only happens to the participators,not the managers of the event.

each time the participator need to refresh and reconnect to the manager to talk again.

Please do not forget to always(!) run the control center simulator in administrator mode.

And set this in the "Program.exe" by right-clicking under Properties.

• Hello,

Please do not forget to always(!) run the control center simulator in administrator mode.

And set this in the "Program.exe" by right-clicking under Properties.

ok.will try later

Hey,

Thank you for your ticket and the input. As needed always please provide your CCS logfile :) Thank you.

recently it was my friends that had this problem.i'll ask him if he can send me the logfile

btw.is the logfile the one from BBS's folder?the CCS logfile's last edit time stopped from Mar. 24th while i have joined 2 events during the week before the last week..

if so.it has been overwritten.maybe it will be uploaded after the next event

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.