Outputing Roadmap Problem

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Sorry I am not a full English speaker so there may be some sentences that are hard to understand.
    I was just using this with my own map, and I find that some map has a problem when creating a roadmap, Some said it has insufficient memory to create one. I have checked that 4GB patch may help but a 64Bit computer doesn't need it. So I was wondering how to fix the memory problem. I have no problem running the game on its own. Secondly, there is an error with the missing tile so that roadmap cannot be created, are there any way to fix it? Thirdly, it said a certain texture could not be found inside the TTDATA. I can't figure out how to let it back, Do I need to ask the map maker for that? Fourthly, it said certain path gets errors, This time I don't even know what should I fix with it. Since these errors appeared in different maps, I don't know which Logfile should I put here. Can someone help? Thanks a lot.

• hello.it is difficult to create some roadmaps of the maps because they are TOO BIG.and you may always see "fehler bei bereichsprüfung".

althought we have 4gb patch.actually the 32bit software can only load the memory up to 3gb instead of 4.so unless omsi becomes a 64bit software,it will always be out of memory when creating roadmaps

then in which map do you have the missing tile?usually you may have some missing objects or splines.it is necessary to find them or you can't load that tile.

for the missing texture,it should be ok if it's missing

the roadmap problem is pretty annoying.i can successfully create wuppertal's but not ruhrau v2's.

• the roadmap problem is pretty annoying.i can successfully create wuppertal's but not ruhrau v2's.

Yeah, Ruhrau V2 cannot be generated, but in the BBS, there should be uploaded roadmap with only 3 missing tiles by me. I generated it manually and it took me a few hours to get it as you see it in ON. Sometimes it's pretty annoying to generate roadmaps.

• Unfortunately, on some maps it isn't possible generate roadmap due to unknown problem.

Which OMSI error did you got?

mainly just like one of the comments "fehler bei bereichsprüfung". Since I have zero experience in map creating, therefore I can't figure out what problem with the splines (as found on other OMSI forums). So according to your wording, you mean it is not possible to fix in some cases?

hello.it is difficult to create some roadmaps of the maps because they are TOO BIG.and you may always see "fehler bei bereichsprüfung".

althought we have 4gb patch.actually the 32bit software can only load the memory up to 3gb instead of 4.so unless omsi becomes a 64bit software,it will always be out of memory when creating roadmaps

then in which map do you have the missing tile?usually you may have some missing objects or splines.it is necessary to find them or you can't load that tile.

for the missing texture,it should be ok if it's missing

the roadmap problem is pretty annoying.i can successfully create wuppertal's but not ruhrau v2's.

I just find that it appeared randomly, no matter what size that map is, always getting that error message. Is it really a memory problem btw?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SunnyChai () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by SunnyChai into this post.

• If you get Fehler, it's unsolvable problem = roadmap cannot be generated.

If you get Zu wenig Arbeitsprecher, it's possible to generate, but you have to be OMSI expert and have a lot of free hours (and also strong nerves) to get it.

• Hello,

Thank you for your post! First of all I moved it to the correct section due to it's no problem coming with OmniNavigation, more it sounds like an error with the OMSI 2 editor.

Some users already replied here with good input - I wish you all the best for generating the roadmap. OMSI sometimes is exhausting to work with.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hello,

Sorry I am not a full English speaker so there may be some sentences that are hard to understand.
    I was just using this with my own map, and I find that some map has a problem when creating a roadmap, Some said it has insufficient memory to create one. I have checked that 4GB patch may help but a 64Bit computer doesn't need it. So I was wondering how to fix the memory problem. I have no problem running the game on its own. Secondly, there is an error with the missing tile so that roadmap cannot be created, are there any way to fix it? Thirdly, it said a certain texture could not be found inside the TTDATA. I can't figure out how to let it back, Do I need to ask the map maker for that? Fourthly, it said certain path gets errors, This time I don't even know what should I fix with it. Since these errors appeared in different maps, I don't know which Logfile should I put here. Can someone help? Thanks a lot.

1 problem:

When maps in the roadmap think they are missing memory, it is simply because the map is too big.

Omsi must read all tiles internally when creating a roadmap. But if the map is too big, say 1500 tiles, Omsi can't create the roadmap because you have too little memory. Most people have only 16 GB on their computer. But that is too little for large maps beyond 500 tiles. It would be better to have 32 GB of memory.

2 Problem:

Missing tiles indicate errors in the map.

Either installed incorrectly or objects that are on the tile were not found or are faulty.

3 Problem:

Missing textures or errors in TTData folder are two different things.

Missing textures appear mostly white, then in Omsi. Finding them proves to be quite difficult as Omsi does not explicitly address this missing texture.

Finding these textures requires a lot of knowledge in handling Omsi.

The TTData folder contains only the timetables and routes of the respective buses, which drive from A to B. And has nothing to do with textures.

There you mix up something!

4 Problem:

You seem to know little about Omsi and are overwhelmed to fix the bugs.

My suggestion: Watch as many tutorials about Omsi about the management how Omsi works. This can not be learned overnight and takes time. Look for people in your area who also have Omsi but are more advanced in knowledge. Exchange contacts and ask them about Omsi problems. Only in this way you can learn. A remote diagnosis here, your errors in Omsi to eliminate, is here so hardly or not at all possible, because you do not understand the connections. And you need this to eliminate the error.