Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi!

I got BCS running on Linux using Proton, but it fails to autostart OMSI, and it says that I should start OMSI manually and should in the future start BCS always via Steam¹. But I can't start OMSI whilst BCS is running, because the Button in Steam shows "Stop" because of course the game (BCS) is still running. Does anyone have an idea for an workaround? I tried to start both BCS and OMSI as separate Apps, but it doesn't work².

¹ - I started as via Steam, otherwise I don't get it running anyway ^^
    ² - They simply don't start :(

• Good morning KanjiasDev,

Thank you for your for your ticket :)

According to our requirements we cannot offer sufficient support for Linux systems due to BCS is not programmed to run on it.

Did you try open the .exe-file from the Steam/OMSI directory (if it's called like this on Linux)?

As mentioned above we cannot offer sufficient support due to your syste does not meet our requirements :/ I'll move this post out of our support area, maybe we and other users have some ideas.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -