Jin He Shi

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.My friends and i have just tested this map in leitstelle.but in the event when you try to get in the computer,it shows something like"form could not be loaded".But it seems that this doesn't affect the game.what is this?

and it takes very long to load the timetables.i waited for a long time just to give somebody a tour.can there be any way to make it faster?

• Hello CaptainZhang,

Thank you for your ticket :) Please provide your CCS logfile in order that we can figure out what's going wrong.

Thank you in advance.

which logfile?log.txt from CCS folder?But the last edit time of mine is Nov. 28th

here's the useless logfile

and i've just attended another event in rheinhausen on Sunday,which is not shown in the logfile either

this is my friend's logfile.it may show you the "form could not be loaded" problem.but not the long lasting loading for dispatching the tours.

i just saw the error message again.it should be "form could not be opened".maybe it's a random error?

Dateien

• log.txt

(3,08 kB, 102 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(160,91 kB, 104 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey,

Thank you for waiting and thank you for your reply :)

Please run your start-Admin.bat as administrator and play until the error comes up again. We cannot figure out where it's coming from right now.

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -