bus from beijing problem

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.several days ago when i drive in beijing with the bus at night and nothing was wrong.but this time the passengers are complaining about the darkness in the bus.but i have turned all the lights on.does anyone have this problem?also,after the tour,the passenger comfort and ticket selling can't be counted.

• Hey :)

Thank you for your ticket. This isn't a BCS problem, it comes from the bus you're driving. Some buses don't have the correct script, BCS is not interfering into this OMSI engine - we're just reading :D

It sounds like you have ticket selling turned off? If so both comfort and selling are the same value. If all passengers complained both values will be 0 which is shown as "-".

I move this post to the correct section here :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• yeah i've turned the ticket selling off.what is weird is that it is just today that i came across this "darkness" problem and my friends are having this too.

i will try to reinstall it later.