no server connection

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.i came across some problems.several days earlier,i can't get my minimap in BBS updated,which said "no server connection".today i reinstalled BBS.and this time i can't enter BBS,which also says "no server connection".in the background it shows an update of 0.2MB.

i have tried to reinstall it for many times,but it still occurs.and it's not possible for me to reinstall the whole omsi,it's too large

this problem seems similar to this :

No Serverconnection nach Neuinstallation

No sever connection

• Hey,

Thank you for your ticket. You did looked up some related tickets. Did the solutions mentioned there help you (Port 7780/Antivirus)?

Thank you in advance.

hey,BBS didn't report a Port 7780 issue and i have turned off the antivirus.

but the problem still occurs.it stops at this 0.2MB update.and when i reach here,the omsischittstelle.exe is automatically deleted by BBS.

below is from cmd started by the start-admin.bat

Port: 7780

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 252530

Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561199045611662 [API loaded no]

Steam läuft!

Steam ID: 110000140b1108e

Steam ID: 76561199045611662

Updates prüfen

11? 28, 2021 10:42:29 ?? bbs.j d

??: null

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

at java.base/java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)

at java.base/java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.security.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect0(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)

at bbs.j.a(UpdatesFormController.java:499)

at bbs.j.d(UpdatesFormController.java:159)

at bbs.j.l(UpdatesFormController.java:82)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

B

below is the logfile of BBS

Start

INFO 28.11.2021 03:42:05:196 Steam läuft: true

INFO 28.11.2021 03:42:05:196 Steam läuft

INFO 28.11.2021 03:42:56:74 EXIT: Update Fehler

ERROR 28.11.2021 03:42:56:74 Connection timed out: connect

INFO 28.11.2021 03:43:02:54 Betriebsgelände beenden

i tried to copy omsischittstelle.exe to the folder but it didn't work either.and BBS deleted it again

it seems that it is just the update of omsischittstelle.exe that causes the problem.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey,

Thank you for the information. We discussed this internally and we're asking you to do following things:

• Deactivate BCS in Steam
    • Delete the "Busbetrieb-Simulator" folder from the OMSI 2 directory
    • Restart your PC
    • Activate BCS in Steam and let it reinstall

OMSI doesn't need to be reinstalled, that might fix the issue.

Thank you in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• i tried.but it still shows the same problem

• Hello CaptainZhang,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which Antivirus are you using?
    • Even though you deactivated it, did you released the OmsiSchnittstelle.exe ([...]\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\Busbetrieb-Simulator\omsiSchnittstelle.exe)?

i'm using a Chinese antivirus,and i have disabled it.

i have copied the OmsiSchnittstelle.exe back to the folder.but when BBS is getting the update,it deletes the file itself

and i would like to remind you something.several days earlier i couldn't get the update of BBS's minimap when i was playing a new map,which showed "no server connection".then i reinstalled BBS and found this problem.maybe there is something wrong with the system?

and what is that 0.2MB update?all the updates before it are downloaded successfully.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey,

Maybe there is something wrong with the system, you're right. It doesn't seem to be our system instead of yours. Something on your system deletes the omsiSchnittstelle.exe. When logging in BCS tries to redownload it but failes because something on your system is blocking it.

We discussed this again and we don't know what's going on with your PC but this isn't normal and we can say quite confidently that BCS isn't the source of this problem...

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hey,

Maybe there is something wrong with the system, you're right. It doesn't seem to be our system instead of yours. Something on your system deletes the omsiSchnittstelle.exe. When logging in BCS tries to redownload it but failes because something on your system is blocking it.

We discussed this again and we don't know what's going on with your PC but this isn't normal and we can say quite confidently that BCS isn't the source of this problem...

hey,i remember something.My OMSI is in D:/....... but this disk is almost full,but it can still fit the BBS.so steam put the downloading files in C:/....

is this the reason?

or should i update my java?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey,

Thank you for the reply. Where is the main steam folder located? We cannot recommend working with SteamLibrary-folders!

If you're using a SteamLibrary-option only for OMSI try moving it to the drive where it "should be" and change the path in steam.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hey,

Thank you for the reply. Where is the main steam folder located? We cannot recommend working with SteamLibrary-folders!

If you're using a SteamLibrary-option only for OMSI try moving it to the drive where it "should be" and change the path in steam.

my C:/ disk is for the systems,so steam is located there.but all my game are installed in D:/.

i have been putting them there since i bought BBS,nothing has occurred before

but this time the disk is kinda full,so steam make the downloading in C;/,then it moves the files to D;/.and after the move,OmsiSchnittstelle.exe is still there

• Hello,

as I said we can only "not recommend" it - it often works but can cause errors,

When D:/ is full it sounds obvious to me that this error occurs. Try making some free space. Mostly storage space is also used my the system itself which is why not 100 % of the space shown can be used by custom files.

I have to say here: We're out of the PeDePe support zone which is why we cannot deliver 100 % support due that the needed conditions are not given (in this case the drive space).

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• but to be honest,i don't think its the directory that causes the problem.i tried to update LSS separately and it worked,the OmsiSchnittstelle.exe is not deleted.

i have checked many threads related to no server connection.those similar to mine ended up checked by your team and they worked again...

• Hey,

ah :) Thank you!

There a new Windows security update was released which created several issues. Also the Windows Defender got updated.

You said you deactivated your antivirus - did you release the omsiSchnittstelle.exe in Windows Defender as well or deactivated it?

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• oh fuck,i forgot to turn windows defender off.....now it's working.

but do not close this thread immediately,i still need to check the minimap

how can i make it believe omsiSchnittstelle.exe?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• thanks.but now we come to the problem of minimap,this time the minimap still shows no server connection.

it's too late today.i'll send you those things tomorrow.

what a crazy day.....

• Hey,

thanks.but now we come to the problem of minimap,this time the minimap still shows no server connection.

When you're using OmniNavigation it has a different Schnittstelle called OmniNavigationSchnitstelle.exe to be found in the OmniNavigation folder.

what a crazy day.....

BUT we're getting closer ;)

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hey,

When you're using OmniNavigation it has a different Schnittstelle called OmniNavigationSchnitstelle.exe to be found in the OmniNavigation folder.

this file is not missing in my folder,but i can't get it updated when i drive in a new map in BBS.i tried to copy the roadmap made by myself but it deletes the folder

Hey,

hello.now i still have the minimap problem.do you know where the logfile of the minimap is located?(the minimap in BBS,not omsinavigation)

• Hey,

Thank you for your reply - didn't got the push message :)

Did you read these posts:

no server connection

Did you tried loading BCS via start-Admin.bat as administrator? Did something special appear when debugging when the minimap tries to load up?

EDIT: Does the error appear on several maps or special ones?

Thank you in advance.

• hey,i don't know why but it seems that i can get the minimap updated these days after reinstalling.For example,several weeks ago i couldn't get the minimap of vienna,but today i can.it's really weird.but now my friends are having this problem....