solution for not triggering full beam light(fernlicht) and blinkers of Chinese buses

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.there is something wrong with my bus,this only happens in BBS.it seems that BBS automatically adds some strange codes to the script of the bus and i can't trigger the blinkers and full beam light.

BBS added some codes with "defekt" before loading the bus.then it made the original file a backup and used the file with "defekt" in game.after i quit the game,BBS deleted the "defekt" one and made the backup back.

the following is the original script and the one BBS edited.

this also happens on another bus but different brand

• Hilfreichste Antwort

hello!i read the blinker problem with NLC but it seems different.i have set the bus condition to infinite and my bus doesn't have something like M.L.lights:lifetimeinit

i have posted the osc file of the lights above and below is the constfile and part of the logfile

the constfile works on other buses

166 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerR_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

167 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerL_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

168 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerR_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

169 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerL_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

170 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.LichtRV_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

171 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.LichtLV_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

hello,i contacted the creator of the bus.this problem has been solved.

if you bought the BYD bus from taobao,you need to add the following to the varlist of light

BlinkerR_Defekt
    BlinkerL_Defekt
    LichtRV_Defekt
    LichtLV_Defekt

this will not influence the normal use in OMSI2

hello.this problem has been solved.if you have bought any Chinese buses (BYD,Sunlong,GZ6112s,FOTON from Beijingcity...) and you can't trigger the full beam light (fernlicht) and blinkers,add the following to the varlist of lights.then everything will be alright.if problem still occurs,contact me to seek further solutions.

BlinkerR_Defekt

BlinkerL_Defekt

LichtRV_Defekt

LichtLV_Defekt

• These defects are automatically added to most of the scripts to simulate defects of the lights, doors, wipers, engine, electronics and etc once you crash.

What is your problem with that?

when the codes are added,i can't trigger the blinkers and the light.but the bus is in good condition.and EVERYTIME i load the bus,this happens

or is there something wrong with the format in the file?

this bus contains auxiliary light when you turn on the blinkers like eCitaro.maybe it is because of this?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey,

Thank you for your ticket :) I suggest you to search some threads on our forums first if there is any solution:

https://pedepe.de/community/in…/42376/&highlight=Blinker

E. g. MAN NLC defekter Blinker

Maybe those threads can solve your problem ^^

For further support actions please provide your BCS- and OMSI-logfile, as needed nearly everytime.

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hilfreichste Antwort

hello!i read the blinker problem with NLC but it seems different.i have set the bus condition to infinite and my bus doesn't have something like M.L.lights:lifetimeinit

i have posted the osc file of the lights above and below is the constfile and part of the logfile

the constfile works on other buses

166 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerR_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

167 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerL_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

168 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerR_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

169 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerL_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

170 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.LichtRV_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

171 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.LichtLV_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

hello,i contacted the creator of the bus.this problem has been solved.

if you bought the BYD bus from taobao,you need to add the following to the varlist of light

BlinkerR_Defekt
    BlinkerL_Defekt
    LichtRV_Defekt
    LichtLV_Defekt

this will not influence the normal use in OMSI2

hello.this problem has been solved.if you have bought any Chinese buses (BYD,Sunlong,GZ6112s,FOTON from Beijingcity...) and you can't trigger the full beam light (fernlicht) and blinkers,add the following to the varlist of lights.then everything will be alright.if problem still occurs,contact me to seek further solutions.

BlinkerR_Defekt

BlinkerL_Defekt

LichtRV_Defekt

LichtLV_Defekt

Dateien

• constfile.txt

(168 Byte, 92 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• CaptainZhang

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Something wrong with my bus“ zu „solution for not triggering full beam light(fernlicht) and blinkers of Chinese buses“ geändert.