Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello!I started my company this month and i have some questions about the tax management.Should i make a tax declaration manually at the end of the month or there will be a report of tax automatically there?

Also what's the date that i should pay the taxes?

And is it in the statistics of the company that i can check the revenue and the expenses?

• You have to file your tax return at the beginning of a new month. You can find the button for this on your company's finance page.

You can find sales and expenses in the statistics (select period "month").

It is also important how high your tax reserves are, because this is what ultimately pays your taxes.

• You have to file your tax return at the beginning of a new month. You can find the button for this on your company's finance page.

You can find sales and expenses in the statistics (select period "month").

It is also important how high your tax reserves are, because this is what ultimately pays your taxes.

Hello,XRunner!Nice to see you here.Thank you for your reply.One last question,when will be the last day for the tax management?3 days later of the first day of the month?Or...?