G920

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Good morning SimTransport,

Thank you for opening a ticket :)

Did I get this right; you start OMSI manually and the game detects the G920, when OMSI boots via BCS it doesn‘t?

How do you specify „does not recognize“? Is it not shown in the settings or is it not selected (then you have to activate it in the ALT-menu, second one bottom right).

Please be so kind and send us the BCS- and OMSI-logfiles. You can find the OMSI-logfile in the main game directory, the one from BCS is in it‘s folder.

Also some screenshots of the different settings would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• As I mentioned, I took the screenshots and when I enter with BCS, the steering wheel does not appear even though the G920 is attached to the computer.

It appears when I login with normal omsi 2.

All drivers and system are up to date, I couldn't find a solution.

I am sharing everything with you.

• Good morning SimTransport,

We internally discussed this and found some referable posts.

First of all I‘m a bit confused about the Logitech software you‘re using; is it GHub or Gaming Software? I‘m using the G920 by myself with the „Logitech Gaming Software“ and everything works fine.

According to 3brsw.net, an BBS company, the problem can be connected with current driver version, why a downgrade would be needed.

See the posting here:

https://www.3brsw.net/forum/in…nd-hardwareeinstellungen/

It would be great if you can test this and give us feedback.

Thank you in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hİ,

Actually, I tried a little bit of everything, because I couldn't get any results, that's why you see Ghub and Gaming Software. I will do a new zero installation on Omsi 2 and G920 for you and I will share the result again. (And G920 runs smoothly in all other games.)

Hello again

As I said, omsi 2 was reinstalled and GHUB and all dirvers were removed and installed from scratch, and this time I tried with Logitech Gaming Software and the result is that I share the same files again, please check. If the problem was on my computer, I think other games should have happened before.

Hello to everyone ,

As a last resort, I formatted my computer and the problem seems to be fixed for now. :thumbup: