Création bus Information

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello, I am a Creator and I would like to know how to create my prices and my Image for Integrated games for my private company because I have 10 buses at the price of 90,000 € and I would like to Modify them

• Hello Bannie Waz,

Thank you very much for your ticket :)

The bus prices are calculated by the software itself. It fetches current vehicle information (engine data and most important passenger capacity) and set the price according to these parameters.

If you want the bus to be cheaper try editing some of these settings. E. g. if the bus would fit 9000 PAX it wouldn't be that cheap in real life :b

Does this help you?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Images can only be integrated be the PeDePe team,

• Not at all mdr then it is very badly Calculated mdr an Intouro has 49 place while in the Description there is 60 and a Motteur € 6 put in Year 2009.

the price I don't care I have the Money and I have to Modify something but the capacity does not take into account my Passenger Cabin and I have set the standard Motteur € 6 and not € 4 € 5

• Hey Bannie Waz,

The capacity is only one part of the calculation. As I said many more vehicle information are fetched; engine power, Vmax, shifting, …

I would like to ask you to look into the „basic bus' files“ like the engine constfile, passengercabin, etc. to see the differences :)

Thank you in advance, have a great sunday!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -