London Citybus NRM Blind Problem

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Why do the blinds on the London Routemaster not work when using BCS but work fine without using BCS, even when using the same HOF file. I've looked on Youtube and everyone has the same problem when using BCS.

Update - Found a workaround, once you've loaded the route with the NRM just delete the bus and add it again before setting your route. Blinds working now.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von iamtherealsuperman () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by iamtherealsuperman into this post.

• Hey iamtherealsuperman,

Thank you for your ticket! :)

It's good that you found a workaround, but it should not be the solution. I would suggest you deleting the .hof-file in the vehicles folder. After that boot BCS and when starting a tour select the correct .hof file from an extra folder or bus. Then try driving.

If you're satisfied with your workaround I could close here, please give me a feedback.

Thank you in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -