BBS worries with lines

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • So, normal with an RTX 2080Ti, Intel Core i9, 64Gb of ram .. Is it normal that while I drive my bus on my line, the game continues but BBS closes itself. So much so that I find myself entering the company in which I am employed while being in my bus on Omsi ?! This has happened to me several times in the last few days, to such an extent that I waste a lot of time making lines for the anniversary event for nothing since no way to recover these trips. lines which are supposed to save me 15,000 - 20,000 € per trip .. In addition, the problems with the G29 on the game ... I find it appalling not to be able to gain anything despite the time spent on the game. therefore the company statistics which fall and enormous shortfall in financial terms. A solution perhaps ?!

How should we go about the accumulated "bugs" and precisely be reimbursed for all these lines canceled because of the "BBS" problems .. Being a professional firefighter I already do not have much time between the 24-hour guards. the 72 hours and the management of family life so if the maximum number of lines that I can do, I cannot validate them because of problems, then you will lose a lot of customers ... Already there are a lot less world than before so imagine if everyone was in the same situation as mine .. No one would play BBS anymore

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tecos Simu () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Tecos Simu into this post.

• Hey Tecos Simu,

Thank you for your ticket. The problem you're describing should not appear - but that it something you know for sure.

Are you able to upload the BCS and OMSI log files so upcoming errors are visible?

You can find them on these paths:

OMSI-Log: ...\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\logfile.txt

BBS-Log: ...\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\Busbetrieb-Simulator\log.txt

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Flynt

ehem. Geschäftsführer des Busbetrieb Wolfsrudel

• Hello,

please upload the log files according to the information given when creating the case.

I ask you within 5 days for an answer if your problem still exists, otherwise I assume that the problem is solved and will close the case.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Justin F.

Administrator

- PeDePe -