Having trouble with BCS login

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi,

I cannot remember my password to BCS. I have never made an account PEDEPE so it's not linked. Is there anyway I can reset the password any help is appreciated thanks

To clarify, I am having trouble with the mobile app for BCS. Not BCS on the PC

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nectarine () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Nectarine into this post.

• Hey Nectarine,

the account for PeDePe's forums are not important for the usage of BCS and all connected features.

According to your ticket you only have problems with the app, not the PC version.

The login data is the same for both softwares, that's why I‘m a bit confused.

Just to ensure: for BCS on PC you‘re logged in and that‘s why there is not problem, you want the password to connect the app as well?

If yes you can do the following thing:

Open up BBS and choose „Edit Profile“ on the top left. It‘s the second button. There you can log yourself out or reset the password.

Is that what you need?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Flynt

ehem. Geschäftsführer des Busbetrieb Wolfsrudel