BCS information

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • The option to choose between real weather and snow was activated only for a period during "winter".

Now it's back to standard = real weather.

so its real weather anyways? so if it rains in london IRL it will rain in game.

the real weather aint working for me...my friend had rain on bad hugelsdorf yesterday i had sun...so clearly not working any ideas? i like real weather as feels more realistic

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von joelw97 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by joelw97 into this post.

• Hello,

please upload the log files according to the information given when creating the case.

You can find the log files here:

OMSI-Log: ...\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\logfile.txt

BBS-Log: ...\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\Busbetrieb-Simulator\log.txt

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Justin F.

Administrator

- PeDePe -

• here is the log files but i have no real weather at all...as my mate had rain other day i had sun and i was on the same map....1st is omsi 2 log and 2nd is BCS file

did u guys get my log files for omsi 2? i honestly dont know why i cant get real weather its bugging me, my friend had rain other day on hugelsdorf i had sun

u guys get my log files? :)

log files are uploaded :) still no real weather for me

Hello again :) did you guys get my log files? my real weather still aint working Thanks!

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(35,25 kB, 154 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(119,85 kB, 202 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von joelw97 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by joelw97 into this post.

• Hi,

thank you for the log files :)

According to them, the real weather was set correctly from the BCS, so unfortunately we cannot help with this problem. Maybe it helps if you repair your OMSI installation via Steam.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Phillip Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -

• Hi,

thank you for the log files :)

According to them, the real weather was set correctly from the BCS, so unfortunately we cannot help with this problem. Maybe it helps if you repair your OMSI installation via Steam.

i was missing files but i dont know if it fixed anything...is bcs working fine then my end for real weather?

• Hey joelw97,

That you were missing files could be a good sign. As [PeDePe] Phillip mentioned according to your log files all weather data were set correctly.

Please try some driving now and tell us if the error still exists or not :)

i had 2000 missing files when i verifed....i was on Westcountry 3 other day and it was foggy and was foggy for my friends too! but i went on alheim ealier and was clear sky...i cant tell if it is working or not buddy

• Hey joelw97,

Thank you for your reply. It sounds like all is working properly. Each map has it's own airport code set in the map's files, so you have the real weather for the are defined by the map creator.

That means that it is possible though that it's foggy on Westcountry 3 and Clear on Ahlheim because both have different airport codes set.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Flynt

ehem. Geschäftsführer des Busbetrieb Wolfsrudel

• Hey joelw97,

Thank you for your reply. It sounds like all is working properly. Each map has it's own airport code set in the map's files, so you have the real weather for the are defined by the map creator.

That means that it is possible though that it's foggy on Westcountry 3 and Clear on Ahlheim because both have different airport codes set.

oh okay, it was foggy for me n all my friends other day on westcountry...but on alheim all clear....im just hoping its working if not any things i could try?

• [PeDePe] Justin

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert