map of Bogorodsk

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello,

Here is the translation:

Can someone tell us about the included objects. the permits

Present?

Until we received one rejected.

• Hello.

So the thing is, I don't understand what to say about objects? before that, the maps were accepted without any problems .. I do not understand what permissions should be if I used objects from free access, as well as objects made by me and my friends....

I'm sorry of course , but can someone explain to me what I need to do to get the map accepted in multiplayer ?

because I still haven't received an exact answer to this question.. ):

Mit freundlichen Grüßen:)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von HerrNiklas1987 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Nikolay_Prygunov into this post.

• Hi there,

we need the information that you or the publisher of the map has the permission to delivery the sceneryobjects, splines etc. within the map.

Until we do not have such a confirmation, we can not add the map due to reasons.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Justin F.

Administrator

- PeDePe -

• Hi there,

we need the information that you or the publisher of the map has the permission to delivery the sceneryobjects, splines etc. within the map.

Until we do not have such a confirmation, we can not add the map due to reasons.

Hello there! I and some of my friends are the authors of the map, the objects / splines used were either created by us or those that are freely available.. mainly produced by the Russian community, with the exception of some foreign objects. Now I want to understand who I need to ask for permission to use ? and I do not understand, because before such questions did not arise, and the cards were accepted without any special problems.. although the objects there are used on our maps are almost the same, and if the objects are freely available (they are not any paid add-ons), then no permission is required to use them... So at the moment I don't quite understand what kind of objects you need permissions for ? can you explain specifically?

• Hi,

There is a difference between using and supplying.

Just because something it is free it does not mean that it can be freely redistributed.

The use of objects and splines is mostly unproblematic, the user just has to know where to get them legally.

However, the distribution of foreign objects and splines is not compatible with German law, unless there is a dedicated permission for distribution from the original author.

Due to the fact that PeDePe GbR is a company in Germany, it is subject to German law. It has happened many times in the past that companies have been fined just for distributing the download link.

German copyright law is one of the strictest in the world. It is primarily there to protect the authors of creative content, which includes OMSI objects and splines as well as maps, and to decide for themselves whether they publish it themselves or have it published by third parties.

For this reason we need the proof that the supplied contents are also allowed to be supplied. As said before: There is a big difference between "use in the map" and "deliver with the map" according to German law. We have to make sure that this is the case.

I hope that you understand our caution.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Justin F.

Administrator

- PeDePe -

• I understand what you mean , but I can't understand why this question didn't arise earlier when including maps in multiplayer.. Please tell me what I need to do in this situation so that you can add a map to multiplayer ? Maybe I will delete/replace some objects... What do I need next ? place the map separately from objects that were not created by us ? Should I place a link to objects/splines separately ? Once again, those objects / splines created by the Russian community, their authors have no claims on the placement of their objects.. in addition, they are hosted on our servers, that is, all links to this are located with us. I hope for a speedy resolution of this issue , I will do what will be necessary so that you can easily add the map to multiplayer

You can close this topic as I no longer offer this map for multiplayer!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen:)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HerrNiklas1987 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Nikolay_Prygunov into this post.

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert