BCS Tracking Telematics Causing excessive Tile Load Lag?

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hey,

Having been using OMSI without BCS for the evening, I have only had the OMSI Standard of tile loading, which took no more than 3 seconds in the worst parts of any particular maps. But when using BCS, the tile load become a micro-crash where it can take up to 10 seconds to load the next tile. So with the only addition to the OMSI process being BCS' telematics (Damage, Map or Speedometer), I was wandering whether certain aspects of your tracking scripts are adding extra load time to synchronise game world location data? Because, whilst it doesn't happen ALL the time, it happens far to often for my experience within BCS to be enjoyable (It actually made rage quit from it tonight because even after 3 restarts, the lag was to excessive, and then loading OMSI WITHOUT BCS, the game performed as normal).

• My last OMSI BCS session was near flawless, so the OMSI Logfile from that session may not produce anything useful. And I assume you mean the Steam Overview being "System Information" in the Help menu?

• Hi,

you can see it in the OMSI logfile.txt.
    Every line with "ERROR" in front means that OMSI cann't find files or someting like that.

ok ta m8 :)

Hi,

you can see it in the OMSI logfile.txt.
    Every line with "ERROR" in front means that OMSI cann't find files or someting like that.

could u check this for me mate? looks pretty bad? :O

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(39,9 kB, 134 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von joelw97 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by joekw10 into this post.

• Playing it again tonight on Bowdenham, and the same issue ... Long tile load times in BCS, and the little to no load times without BCS. So can you explain to me what data BCS is taking, and why it is needed in order to only track my map Co-ordinates (for OmniNav), My speed, the climate on and off the bus, and passenger count. The tile load times within BCS can sometimes be unacceptable and completely unnecessary. When the same "warnings", as seen in the logfile, persist outside of BCS and load perfectly fine.

Below is a visual of my problem in the form of Unlisted YT videos. Ignore the driving style as I gave up on the tour after 3 attempts and just wanted to demonstrate the problem. OMSI Logfile is opened on video. One of which YouTube as bizarrely decided to age restrict.

• Dont think ive tried normal omsi yet....maybe give it a try with london see if i have the same issue :)

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Sammlung hinzugefügt
  • And the THRID time I am reporting this. This time on a BASE GAME map Berlin. OMSI loads the initial tile fine, and then about 2 seconds later... BCS starts doing something real funky (Of which I cannot identify), causing it micro crash THREE times before continuing. A demonstration is shown below in the form an unlisted YouTube Video.

• Another map, same problem.

• Hi,

I've compared those two files. First off all, you didn't used the same Playervehicle.

The logfileBCS.txt shows following errors. Please try to correct them:

Code
    132 01:01:20 -  -     Warning:       File Sceneryobjects\Objects_SN\Zaun_Tor_6m_02.sco: texture filename tex_a.bmp not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Objects_SN\model\Tor_6m_02.o3d!
    Code
    140 01:02:32 -  -     Warning:       Did not find texture file "parkbench_1.bmp"!
    141 01:02:36 -  -     Warning:       Did not find texture file "E4_Hanics_LED.dds"!
    142 01:02:36 -  -     Warning:       File vehicles\[SP] Studio Polygon 400MMC\model\Configuration Files\E400MMC_ADL_10.9m_Voith_LowHeight.cfg: texture filename SP_Hanics_LED_Full.dds not found in mesh file vehicles\[SP] Studio Polygon 400MMC\model\Interior\LowHeight\E4_Interior_HANICS_LED.o3d!
    143 01:02:36 -  -     Warning:       Did not find texture file "AdBase.dds"!
    144 01:02:36 -  -     Warning:       File vehicles\[SP] Studio Polygon 400MMC\model\Configuration Files\E400MMC_ADL_10.9m_Voith_LowHeight.cfg: texture filename reg.bmp not found in mesh file vehicles\[SP] Studio Polygon 400MMC\model\Interior\SPID\SPIDInfo_NoTT.o3d!
    145 01:02:50 -  -   Error:           Integerüberlauf: AMUAV.CNAVO.MV.S
    Code
    171 01:04:03 -  -     Warning:       Soundfile vehicles\V3D - Digibus Phantom\sound\..\..\Announcements\\_#terminus.wav does not exist!
    172 01:04:17 -  -     Warning:       Soundfile vehicles\V3D - Digibus Phantom\sound\..\..\Announcements\\_#terminus.wav does not exist!
    Code
    177 01:05:21 -  -     Warning:       Soundfile vehicles\V3D - Digibus Phantom\sound\..\..\Announcements\\_#terminus.wav does not exist!
    Code
    180 01:06:10 -  -     Warning:       Soundfile vehicles\V3D - Digibus Phantom\sound\..\..\Announcements\\_#terminus.wav does not exist!
    Code
    183 01:06:45 -  -     Warning:       Soundfile vehicles\V3D - Digibus Phantom\sound\..\..\Announcements\\_#terminus.wav does not exist!
    Code
    189 01:07:59 -  -     Warning:       Soundfile vehicles\V3D - Digibus Phantom\sound\..\..\Announcements\\_#terminus.wav does not exist!
    Code
    191 01:08:28 -  -     Warning:       Soundfile vehicles\V3D - Digibus Phantom\sound\..\..\Announcements\\_#terminus.wav does not exist!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• What do you mean I did not use the same "playervehicle" .... ?

On both situations I was driving the Digibus Phantom. You notice this if you had watched my unlisted video ... And looked at the dashboard of the bus on screen

YET AGAIN, with Addon London. I am getting stuttered loading times. No Log file needed (I am getting TIRED of trying to drill this message home), will you acknowledge that you have watched ALL of the clips I have linked in this thread, and understand that the only common factor with my issue is when BCS is running, my OMSI is unplayable to an enjoyable extent.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AmyLucia () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by AmyLucia into this post.