Suggestion: Company finance overhaul

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • We have been trying to find out what is draining the money in our company the most and we have come to conclusion that with the current finance window it's almost impossible to do.

I think we should have a summary of finances that would have the weekly and monthly options and would display something like this:

You can open each section separately to see the detail view for that (basically the current view but only showing selected section for selected month/week)

• yh i have to agree the above this is definitely needed in the game it is very very frustrating not know.

We have been trying to find out what is draining the money in our company the most and we have come to conclusion that with the current finance window it's almost impossible to do.

I think we should have a summary of finances that would have the weekly and monthly options and would display something like this:

You can open each section separately to see the detail view for that (basically the current view but only showing selected section for selected month/week)

BMF NJ

yh i have to agree the above this is definitely needed in the game it is very very frustrating not know.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BMF NJ () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by BMF NJ into this post.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Vorschlag hinzugefügt