Some Company's Not Showing Up in Bus Company Simulator (Username is Zade on BCS)

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello! Thanks for taking your time to read my thread today. I've been having a issue where in the Multiplayer section of BCS (Bus Company Simulator) some companies haven't been appearing. There is a small private company which I want to join and it is called MoonLighters, the problem I'm having is that it doesn't appear for me on the list and appear's for everyone else. I have reinstalled OMSI and BCS, even reset my Multiplayer account and the issue is still not fixed. I have talked with the owner of the company and they can say that I haven't been banned. At this Point I am highly lost.

Thanks For Reading, excited to hear back from you:)
    Zade Brearley

Main Computer Spec's if needed:
    i7-9700KF
    RTX2070 Super
    32GB Ram

Thanks!

• Zade

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Some Company's Not Showing Up in Bus Company Simulator“ zu „Some Company's Not Showing Up in Bus Company Simulator (Username is Zade on BCS)“ geändert.
  • Hello,

I have checked this issue. According to our database and contrary to what the owner states, your account "Zade" is definitely on the blacklist of this company :/ That is why you can not see it on the list.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Phillip Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -