Control Centre Simulator Review

• The idea of how Control simulator is layed out and what it's meant for it good it's something new however If you understand and can speak German then I would Recommend in getting it if you do not understand German stay clear of it.

You cannot use this by yourself it's not automated.

I have bought this product once it was released and haven't played it once due to not being able to get assigned shift because there is very low English Servers if not any.

• Hello Justin,

You are welcome to join our control centre tours. Unfortunately the simulation does not show the correct flag at the moment, but we support the English language as well. But it would be best if you expect to communicate with us in text form. We have several control center managers and cannot guarantee that everyone will support English in the voice chat. Feel free to check our schedule at http://www.3brsw.net or look in the game for dates from 3BRSW GmbH.

We look forward to your participation.

Best regards, Hochbahner

• Hello Justin Smithy,

I fully understand your problem. We have similar problem since our community is really small too (I'm talking about Czech and Slovak community). However, if you are interested, I can invite you to our events. Mostly every our events which are organized by me (Arriva Bus Company) is also available for english speaking users throught voice chat or emails.

I shouldh notify about fact that some events are not available for english speaking people, because only I can speak with english language from owners of the company.

You can simply check description on events, where we are write everytime if is event available for english speaking users.

And last note: Unfortunately, we don't organize event on maps from UK. If you are using popular maps like Stadtedreieck, A&L Updated or X10 Berlin, you will have a lot of chances to drive with us.

Our next planned event (with english support) is scheduled on 1st February at 18:00 (CET) on map A&L Updated. Time can be changed during week. We'll add this event to CCS during next days.

Regards,

TheFloxiCz, Arriva Bus Company

PS: Rainz_070 also organize events in english language as well! ;)

• I will join. I don't expect everyone to understand english just someway for me to get a shift is what i want basically

Yeah I think I registered for one before then forgot about it I will keep an eye out for it.

My problem with the software there trailer did not state anything regarding this and if it would have I wouldn't have gotten it.

• I find the issue of Control Centre Simulator is mainly due to the fact that you must buy it even to take part in such events as a driver.

I don't know many people who play BCS to begin with, let alone ready to spend upwards of £20 for something they'll never use. I feel like the way this was implemented is very annoying and I feel like I've completely wasted my money as I've never used Control Centre Simulator once.

I want to play the simulator for what it is, to control buses & drivers on a certain map. I don't want to just drive for a company where I don't understand the language or even drive at all for the event. There's also no way of becoming a controller unless you know the person who runs the public company.

Another thing is that making the ownership of a public company 100k Euros is excessive and I've given up with BCS time and time again as it gets boring playing with 4 people and barely being able to make much in a single playtime.

• There's also no way of becoming a controller unless you know the person who runs the public company.

Another thing is that making the ownership of a public company 100k Euros is excessive and I've given up with BCS time and time again as it gets boring playing with 4 people and barely being able to make much in a single playtime.

You can organize events on our own and you don't have to own company from BCS. CCS don't require BCS program or own company.

It's still better to try find some english speaking players and create public/private events and play together instead of being "angry" on PeDePe forum which will not help you in this situation.

Our czech community is small too, but by organizing events you will meet more people.

• Couldn't phrase it better. As for BCS 100k is defiantly too much but I stopped playing properly since November. Tried getting back into it but eventually gave up on Control Sim

ridiculous paying 20 euro for not even being able to use the software because they falsely advertised it in the trailer.

• Hello,

you don't just have to get into a control centre journey that is about your own language. Most leaders of control centre rides can also speak English. You can also communicate by writing, where you can use the translator.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Julien Heindorf

Blitzer-Team & Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hello,

you don't just have to get into a control centre journey that is about your own language. Most leaders of control centre rides can also speak English. You can also communicate by writing, where you can use the translator.

The thing is there barely are any servers with English Language. The servers I was on did not know any english. though I have tried again not long ago where I have used Google Translate and did ended up getting a tour. But it shouldn't be something I would need to do for a software that cost over 20 euros for. There shouldn't be a alternative implemented for other players to able to get a shift within.

Maybe if the Company price was reasonable to get on BCS there may be more Servers.

• Hello,

the price is fully justified for the beta. You could have bought the normal version as well. But then you would have to wait. Besides, the app is included. It would also cost extra.

We don't choose the languages of the control center tours that are organized. The founders of the control center do that. PeDePe has nothing to do with that.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Julien Heindorf

Blitzer-Team & Supporter

- PeDePe -

• The best way is to join some english company in BCS and I don't mean "english" companies like us, where we have a lot of people from different Europe counties (PL/GB/HU/RU etc), but only legit english company.

I think that there is for example company from user GameBurrow which is primary for english people, but I'm not sure. From these companies you have a lot of chances that they will organize their own events.

Otherwise, so I far know there are multiple english speaking people who playing CCS. Within two months I met about 5-7 english speaking people who joined our events.

The best way is contact these players and play with them. And I'm pretty sure there will be more english speaking players after full release, since lot a of players doesn't want to pay 30€ for EA+App and they rather wait for clear version for 20€.

• The best way is to join some english company in BCS and I don't mean "english" companies like us, where we have a lot of people from different Europe counties (PL/GB/HU/RU etc), but only legit english company.

I think that there is for example company from user GameBurrow which is primary for english people, but I'm not sure. From these companies you have a lot of chances that they will organize their own events.

Otherwise, so I far know there are multiple english speaking people who playing CCS. Within two months I met about 5-7 english speaking people who joined our events.

The best way is contact these players and play with them. And I'm pretty sure there will be more english speaking players after full release, since lot a of players doesn't want to pay 30€ for EA+App and they rather wait for clear version for 20€.

Yeah I know Gameburrow he is the owner of the company i am in with BCS I believe though as far as I recall he wasn't interested in the software. nor were the company. All i am stating I am aware that it managed from other companies however this was no stated within the advertisement that's my point of view on it. I guess will see any improvement coming to the Normal version.

• Yeah I know Gameburrow he is the owner of the company i am in with BCS I believe though as far as I recall he wasn't interested in the software. nor were the company. All i am stating I am aware that it managed from other companies however this was no stated within the advertisement that's my point of view on it. I guess will see any improvement coming to the Normal version.

I'm currently working on getting the funds for a public company and it shouldn't be long until it's up and running.

I'll be using the Control Centre Simulator for the company once it's up and running, if you want to add me on Discord and speak to me about it, I'm more than willing to talk.

xSklzx Dokkaebi#2154