Carrao City

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
Es dürfen keine Direktlinks angegeben werden. Mapwünsche bitte immer mit Link zum Showroom. Links nachfolgend, soweit nicht anders angegeben in Sortierung: A-Z
AlleAbgelehntAktivAktiv mit Addon-ManagerBearbeitungBeratungPause 28 (nach Datum) • Pause 90 (nach Datum)
Aktuell kompatible Maps
  • I would like to know how the multiplayer add a map I live in Brazil I have map the layout where it has already been tested and approved I would like to know how to proceed the inclusion of the same follows the same link where the map CARRÃO CITY is a map where the file is large , but at least you will have everything to rotate the map well without needing any fixes and everything you install if you ask to replace SIM clicks.
    The complete version is much better and one of the novelties in the complete version are intermunicipal lines, and the great one is line 205 - Poá (Terminal Kemel) / Parque Dom Pedro II Terminal, which is 2 hours away. I'll leave the map link and timeline link again so you can see the lines you have on the map (total of 63 lines, 6 of which are long-distance and 16 at night.

follow link

Map Carrão City 2.0

<Direktlink entfernt>

Chronogram Car City V2.0

<Direktlink entfernt>

Correction Map Carrao City V2.0

<Direktlink entfernt>

I already added the link of the same together here has another map the same named with SAVOY the same is very light without errors or with bugs follow the link of the same and I hope the support appreciate. I'll be waiting for you

SAVOY link
    Package 1, BASE file with objects:
    <Direktlink entfernt>

Package 2, file with map folder and changed objects:
    <Direktlink entfernt>

o mesmo está disponível no YouTube e no site abaixo

<Direktlink entfernt>

any news about purchasing these maps support ????

• Hi, I'm here, making another map available for the Multiplayer called "GRAN CITY".

You are receiving version 3.1 of the Gran City Saga, a national urban map developed for OMSI.
    This new version is independent of the previous version (3.0), so you do not need to have the previous one to get this new version. The map is beta, since only the south zone is developed, in the next versions new areas will enter as a priority, so we will have new consortia and new lines. The South zone is totally playable, counting on a total of 70 lines that run in the great south zone.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

http://omsi.viamep.com/gran-city-beta-3-1-omsi-2-download/

Direktlink durch Moderation entfernt

• Don't acknowledge.

Mediafire says: This file was uploaded from Brazil on January 22, 2015 at 1:35 AM

File is already Version 3.1.7z

There where no changes since a couple of four years.

Look at the following comment on Showroom, too:

leledf2014 disse:13 de maio de 2015 às 18:10

Hello my friend, thank you for downloads , the project is currently paused due to a lack of time, but as of July back to work, bringing more news , a hug for all of their country; )

The announced update wasn't released...

I will deny and close here

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -