Cannot create event ("At least 28 player must be able to take part")

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi,

I don't understand why we need map with min. 28 participations. Why is there this limit? Everyone should be able to create public event and shouldn't be limited with some minimal participations (which isn't real to have 28 players online, limit is really high).

Even I don't know why the limit is 26 players on Lemmental V3 Updated. There are maybe up to 15 lines which drive mostly every 20-30 minutes, so there are enough shifts.

What I don't understand is why Dresden with 2 lines! have maximally 23 partications, when there aren't enough shifts...

Regards,

TheFloxiCz

• Slots where a large number of players are expected (4 people symbol) must be played on cards where at least 28 players can participate. Slots with a 3 person symbol must have a minimum of 21 players and slots with a 2 person symbol must have a minimum of 14 players. The maximum number of participants depends on how many tours are offered on the cards at that time and also on the length of the tours. This means that the number can also be changed if you use the time difference. For example, I just found out by testing that Lemmental V3 Updated would allow 34 participants if you set the time difference to +12, because there are probably more tours available early in the morning during the week.

We are thinking about adjusting the limit in relation to the current number of players

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von 2nd Level auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert
  • Thank you for explanation.

I think that this system isn't really player-friendly for foreign players. We don't speak German and this is the biggest problem. This software use mostly 95% German speaking players and for us, foreign players, it's really hard to have at least 10-15 players per one event. And if we want smaller map, we cannot use it, because it doesn't have enough slots which we'll never use (21 or 28 slots).

Have a nice day,

TheFloxiCz

• Hi,

we have now adjusted the limit.

Slots with a 4 person symbol must now have a minimum of 20 players.

Slots with a 3 person symbol must now have a minimum of 15 players.

Slots with a 2 person symbol must now have a minimum of 10 players.

Slots with a 1 person symbol must now have a minimum of 5 players.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Phillip Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -