Hertfordshire LHD

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
Es dürfen keine Direktlinks angegeben werden. Mapwünsche bitte immer mit Link zum Showroom. Links nachfolgend, soweit nicht anders angegeben in Sortierung: A-Z
AlleAbgelehntAktivAktiv mit Addon-ManagerBearbeitungBeratungPause 28 (nach Datum) • Pause 90 (nach Datum)
Aktuell kompatible Maps
  • Can we have the UK map Hertfordshire V4 ? The map has a very loyal following and although its original hosting site (Aussiex) is now gone the map is still available for download on OmsiWorld website. It is a drive on the left hand side of the road map suitable for UK buses (RHD) of which there are now very many.

Please complete your Post.

The link to the page that contains info and download links about Hertfordshire V4 is :

https://omsiworld.com/?feature=omsiuk

and the download link is :

Directlink deleted

I hope the above is OK as you say "no direct links" but "link to Showroom" is missing? If I have misunderstood what "Link to Showroom" means please get back to me and I will try and provide the information you need.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von JonOfWilts () aus folgendem Grund: Link to Showroom is missing Please complete your Post.

• [PeDePe] Kevin F.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Aktiviert geändert