Russian language in Bus Company

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Maybe you can Translate it to your Language? Then they can Help you. You don´t forget, they are German Guys. They must be Translate it in German and English (World Language). Also you can help them to Translate it to your Language and much of Russian People are Happy for your Help. And we are Happy to Help you.

EDIT. Sorry for my Bad English, I hope you can understand me. XD

• Maybe you can Translate it to your Language? Then they can Help you. You don´t forget, they are German Guys. They must be Translate it in German and English (World Language). Also you can help them to Translate it to your Language and much of Russian People are Happy for your Help. And we are Happy to Help you.

EDIT. Sorry for my Bad English, I hope you can understand me. XD

I understand. I can translate from English to Russian . But then we need a list of words to translate, I'm willing to help with the translation. P.S. I Hope you understand my English :)

The Russian translation made by me is now added. )))

Mit freundlichen Grüßen:)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HerrNiklas1987 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Nikolay_Prygunov into this post.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Umgesetzt hinzugefügt