I cannot access my AOD account

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello,

For some reason, I have 2 AOD accounts, 1 which I think is activated and another which isn't. Unfortunately, I cannot login into my activated account since I cant remember the password. The account which I am on about starts with 'ItzAdam@*****.com' and the account which isn't activated is under the email address that I use now. I used AOD on my old computer with my account that is activated, but I cannot remember the password for it to log in on my new computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I still cant access my account since i forgot the password and the random password is sent to that other email address. But i can confirm that I bought it on/around the 4th of February.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Itz Adam () aus folgendem Grund: Found more info

• Hi,
    I have tried to get access to my mail account, but can't remember the information that I had put in.

Anyways, here is the receipt.

This shows the amount of AOD coins I bought to buy AOD.

EDIT: I finally remembered the details that I had put into my account. This issue is now solved.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Itz Adam () aus folgendem Grund: EDIT: I remembered the details.

• [PeDePe] Kevin F.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert