Eure Ideen, Meinungen und Vermutungen

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello,

the price is fully justified for the beta. You could have bought the normal version as well. But then you would have to wait. Besides, the app is included. It would also cost extra.

We don't choose the languages of the control center tours that are organized. The founders of the control center do that. PeDePe has nothing to do with that.

• The best way is to join some english company in BCS and I don't mean "english" companies like us, where we have a lot of people from different Europe counties (PL/GB/HU/RU etc), but only legit english company.

I think that there is for example company from user GameBurrow which is primary for english people, but I'm not sure. From these companies you have a lot of chances that they will organize their own events.

Otherwise, so I far know there are multiple english speaking people who playing CCS. Within two months I met about 5-7 english speaking people who joined our events.

The best way is contact these players and play with them. And I'm pretty sure there will be more english speaking players after full release, since lot a of players doesn't want to pay 30€ for EA+App and they rather wait for clear version for 20€.

• The best way is to join some english company in BCS and I don't mean "english" companies like us, where we have a lot of people from different Europe counties (PL/GB/HU/RU etc), but only legit english company.

I think that there is for example company from user GameBurrow which is primary for english people, but I'm not sure. From these companies you have a lot of chances that they will organize their own events.

Otherwise, so I far know there are multiple english speaking people who playing CCS. Within two months I met about 5-7 english speaking people who joined our events.

The best way is contact these players and play with them. And I'm pretty sure there will be more english speaking players after full release, since lot a of players doesn't want to pay 30€ for EA+App and they rather wait for clear version for 20€.

Yeah I know Gameburrow he is the owner of the company i am in with BCS I believe though as far as I recall he wasn't interested in the software. nor were the company. All i am stating I am aware that it managed from other companies however this was no stated within the advertisement that's my point of view on it. I guess will see any improvement coming to the Normal version.

• Yeah I know Gameburrow he is the owner of the company i am in with BCS I believe though as far as I recall he wasn't interested in the software. nor were the company. All i am stating I am aware that it managed from other companies however this was no stated within the advertisement that's my point of view on it. I guess will see any improvement coming to the Normal version.

I'm currently working on getting the funds for a public company and it shouldn't be long until it's up and running.

I'll be using the Control Centre Simulator for the company once it's up and running, if you want to add me on Discord and speak to me about it, I'm more than willing to talk.

xSklzx Dokkaebi#2154

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Allgemein hinzugefügt