[SUGGESTION] Bus permission groups

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Currently each bus has it's own permission. I think it would more realistic to group busses and get permissions per group. Why? Because if you learn to use one type of bus, you can handle similar buses also.

Here are few ideas how this could work in my mind:

• [Manual] Company managers create groups - company managers can tell by some kind UI which busses should have the same permissions.
    • [Automatic] Detect by bus folders and names - it tries to group busses that are in the same folder under vehicles and maybe tries to look for similar name also?
  • I like that idea, I gave a similar one to the developers at the beginning. Your first suggestion with manual groups would work-I would like that alot.
    The second one is not working because many bus folders are just overloaded with mods, mods for mods and so on. Also the different types of busses, like "Gelenkbus". "Solo-Bus" are in the same folder.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Finn Wiskandt

Inhaber von Eurobus

• I like that idea, I gave a similar one to the developers at the beginning. Your first suggestion with manual groups would work-I would like that alot.
    The second one is not working because many bus folders are just overloaded with mods, mods for mods and so on. Also the different types of busses, like "Gelenkbus". "Solo-Bus" are in the same folder.

Thats why I also suggested it should look for names and similarities between them. I know it's hard to make, I would prefer the manual edition actually.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Vorschlag hinzugefügt