Roadmap machen: Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hallo,

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut genug, um es gut zu erklären, Ich werde auf Englisch fortfahren.

Omninavigation works really well most of the time, but when I try to make a roadmap of a new map I'm using, I get an error in the Editor. It says Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung. I figure it's the instability of the editor that causes this, because it is a very large map with lots of tiles. Is there any way to get around this problem and get Omninavigation working? I find navigating around with the arrows very difficult. It's the new Stadsregio Vlietlanden map which was released a few weeks ago.

If anyone already has the minimap vor Stadsregio Vlietlanden V1.1 for ON, I'd love to have it so I can play a bit better.

• This is an error caused by omsi editor. You may ask the author of this map or normally the Developer from Omsi to fix it. But the Omsi Developer won't do anything. We support only our Products. Sorry.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert