tax problem of company (RTM )

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • How it is possible that NEW company created in February 2019 can have monthly income 1 613 261€ in February and 1 192 630€ in March?

New company with 24 employees, 5 depots (4+1 free), with 70 buses? And the icing on the cake is that you have payroll taxes on 1%!

Owner of company have under 4000 EP (100th member in EP rank have about 4,3K, so I thinking that you have under 4K...), so you don´t have too big rank to earn this amount of money...

I think that there is time for a little inspection of your revenues by [PeDePe] Phillip, [PeDePe] Niklas P..

As we known, there were a lot of companies in the past where was somebody who sent cheated money to the company...

BTW: It´s very funny because today, cyrill found out, that some players cheated himself EP and VP...

• oligan21

Hat es sich erledigt? weil du es gelöscht hast.

Wir werden uns es anschauen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kevin F.
    Trip-Team-Leitung

-PeDePe-

• Code
    uh, floxi and this person I know very well bcs has actually made a mistake and he has a fine for escape while he has filled everything well he sends a message to the developer and not to you so you do not have mixed up with you who do not look at you
  • PS : and do something for people who use BBS in crack version!

Oh, nice. So you are using pirated version of BBS. Thank you for the acknowledgment...

Really sad. Pirated software, cheated money and still crying how the world is unfair.

Anyway, your screenshot will be there uploaded forever. It´s really useless to delete topic. ;)

Code
    uh, floxi and this person I know very well bcs has actually made a mistake and he has a fine for escape while he has filled everything well he sends a message to the developer and not to you so you do not have mixed up with you who do not look at you

I can respond on eveything. There are demokracy. Rules are for all people same and cheating is an advantage over others players and companies...

• No, I pay the steam version, but the number of people who use the crack and huge version, then I deleted the post because you just respond to a job that does not even look at you and insult people direct cheats!

Propriétaire de R.T.M - Régie Des Transports Métropolitains

• I deleted the post because you just respond to a job that does not even look at you and insult people direct cheats!

It was truth and due to this truth you decided to delete company and post.

Anyway, if you cheated money yourself, you can may be happy that you are still without ban instead of your "insulting"...

• EN:

Good evening everyone,

PeDePe will look at this case and come back to you.

In the meantime, I would ask you nice and friendly deal with each other.

I wish you all a nice evening.

DE:

Guten Abend zusammen,

PeDePe wird sich diesen genauer Fall anschauen und auf euch zurückkommen.

In der Zwischenzeit würde ich euch bitten nett und freundlich miteinander umzugehen.

ich wünsche euch allen noch einen schönen Abend.