Not able to launch multiplayer

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I downloaded BCS tuesday, and tried it on my laptop to see how the DLC looked like. I very happy that I bought it. The multiplayer mode loaded after less than 2 minutes.
    Wednesday, I was able to install the game on the computer where I usually play OMSI. I started a solo career and I loved it. The game experience was totally changed by this DLC. But when I tried to play on multiplayer... Well nothing happened. Only the chat loads. I tried to wait 15min but nothing happens. From what I saw, the multiplayer launch in another tab but only the "chat tab" is loaded. I try to reinstall the game but it does nothing. As I've at first purchased BCS only for the multiplayer, I'm quite sad. :/

• I tried to launch the BBS localed in UE4 but got the 0xc000007b error. I tried multiples fixes but I think the game is looking for files in the wrong place. I'm using an external hard drive to store and play my games. On this hard drive, there is an older non updated version of Windows. Do you think the game is trying to find files such as DirectX... in this Windows files rather than on C:/ ?

• [PeDePe] Justin

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert